Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Issue 148 Is Out Today – How Will You Read Yours?
  • stwhannah

If you receive a printed copy of the magazine each issue, it’s now in the post – we can’t be sure exactly when it will land with you, but if you’re in …

By stwhannah

Get the full story on our front page at:

Issue 148 Is Out Today – How Will You Read Yours?

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

tenfoot

Hasn’t popped up on pocketmags yet (for me). Hopefully tomorrow.

scotroutes

With a Boost bar. It makes the text come alive.

binners

I have something of a routine. The perfect accompaniment to a leisurely read…

😀

jastheblade

Not on pocketmags yet

reeksy

Plasma donation time tomorrow so I’ll read it with a huge milkshake while my blood is being sucked out separated and shoved back in again.

stwhannah

@jastheblade is it still not there for you?  I can see it today.

nuttidave
    Free Member

Pot of coffee and half an Easter egg of course, congratulations on a lovely mag 🙂

thepurist

I’ll read it with a slight sense of disappointment that SRAM couldn’t even bother to correct the spelling in the ad for their new Transmission AXS.

spooky_b329

In bed with food poisoning? The mag has been on the doormat since I got home at midday but it seems like a huge effort to go and get it

jeffl

Currently reading the Steve Bate article. The photo of him on page 23 is amazing. Looks like he’s been to the end of the Earth and back.

stwhannah

@spooky_b329 get well soon! Hope someone can deliver it to your sick bed, and maybe hold it and turn the pages for you to help you conserve energy.

hardtailonly

Mine arrived yesterday, it does seem very beautifully presented and printed! 👌

chilternderek

The latest issue arrived yesterday. Looks great! I’ve done the first flip through where I hold back from reading the text and drool over the photos. Next step is to savour each article, especially the UK adventures, which will help me get over the post Easter ski holiday blues. Thanks for another inspirational issue!

vmgscot

Really like the ‘refreshed’ page design layouts – although struggle with some font/colour combos – maybe time for one of those giant reading magnifying lenses!

tractionman

loved reading the UK adventure features, all in all a great issue 👍 pleased to see a proper OS map too!

fluxus
    Free Member

Don’t know, because issue 147 arrived today. Ask again in late May.

chipps

We like having the OS maps back again too, @tractionman 🙂

roger_mellie

QR link on the OS map for the Peak route leads to an “access denied” page on Cycling UK, even when I’m logged in to their website.

ART

May be swimming against the tide but really not sure what is going on with the design/ layout in this issue. Seems like a right old mish mash of fonts & styles & size of text – it’s all a bit all over the place. White text on black pages, no, just no … have just speed flicked it without reading.

stwhannah

@fluxus are you in a far flung and exciting corner of the world? Or is your post delivered by snails?

tourismo

Is just me, or are there Iron Maiden song titles in the classic ride article? If so I approve! Up the Irons! Also love Amanda’s Pizza tokens Last word piece.

StirlingCrispin

Out of interest:
    Why is the front cover of the paper mag a different photo to the PDF mag?

Paper mag cover appears to be taken about 3s before the PDF cover (above).

Paper:

View post on imgur.com

PDF:

View post on imgur.com

fatmax

Had my initial flick through and articles look ace, just right up my street, and I liked the design. @stwhannah, @chipps et al – huge thank you, been with you since the first mag and still love (and this place) 👍

chipps

Thanks @fatmax! I hope the words are as good as they look from a distance 🙂

binners

Just to add this issue to my theme of weekend breakfast reading. Fuelling up for a loop on the road bike 😃

Weekend breakfast reading

And a very good read it is too.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.