Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Issue 144: Lord of the Granny Rings
  • Sanny
    Free Member

Inspired by the works of Tolkien, Sanny leads his merry crew on an adventure through lands that could easily double for Middle Earth. Words & Phot …

By sanny

Get the full story on our front page at:

Issue 144: Lord of the Granny Rings

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

freddiest

Only 1 fat bike pic. 😞

Sanny
    Free Member

Actually 2! The one with the No Garmin, No rules sticker is a Salsa Mukluk. I do like to sneak fat bikes into the mag. Heck, the lead picture is of a fat bike! For me, it was the ideal bike for the ride as it enabled me to clean Walna Scar climb without the usual fight for grip on the looser sections. It is a lovely ride and well worth repeating.

Cheers

Sanny

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    vmgscot

Enjoyed this – and the photo montage at the end.

Sanny
    Free Member

@Vincent Gregory

Glad you liked it. I reckon that the montage really shows how much fun the day out was. Thanks for your kind words.

Cheers

Sanny

kevin_hodgson

After bumping into Sanny again today on my way back from Black Sail, I decided I’d pay my subs and see what he’d said about me!! Hopefully a Morecambe Bay crossing might be on the cards again soon. The new Kings Bay guide Michael Wilson is seeming very active, with plenty of walks and a horse ride taking place. (Guide over Sands trust on FB).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.