Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • issue 136
  • shaundryden

new mag arrived today , is it my imagination ?, used to love the look and feel of the mag (quality) now when I open it , it seems like cheap newspaper.

xora

I still love it, wish it would hurry up and arrive though!

MoreCashThanDash

Didn’t notice any difference in the mag to be honest. Distracted by the new wrapper

tthew

Direct comparison between this and the last few that I found in the magazine rack feels exactly the same to me. You could ask on the members forum if the production  process has changed.

maxtorque

More importantly, have any of the Forum Big Hitters flounced because they didn’t get a mention in the “Forum Big Hitters” article????

#getsreadytoflounce

DezB
    Free Member

The proper expensive nice paper only lasted a few issues, there was a discussion when the paper changed to the thinner stuff, probably about a year ago. The slight disappointment for me, was that the colours in the photos aren’t as vibrant, but I can live with it.

perchypanther
    Free Member

More importantly, have any of the Forum Big Hitters flounced because they didn’t get a mention in the “Forum Big Hitters” article????

Who’d volunteer to be part of the Hitterati?

If I’d been asked, which I wasn’t, I’d have politely declined. Prefer to remain a shadowy figure of chaos.

DezB
    Free Member

Mark explains the paper change –

. https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/st-mag-on-diet/.

Harry_the_Spider

Me. I left ages ago.

MoreCashThanDash

Just read the Big Hitters article and I got a brief mention though I didn’t make the list. Not sure I should be feeling quite so chuffed to see my username in print, but it’s been a slow week.

That Kiwi Beervet thing sounds fantastic!

scotroutes

Just read the Big Hitters article and I got a brief mention though I didn’t make the list.

Same for me. Apparently I’m too famous 🤣

chipps

Binners apparently had the same problem…

scotroutes

Who?

Bunnyhop

I’m in the ‘big hitters’ article and I’m not even a big hitter. :0)

MoreCashThanDash

I’m in the ‘big hitters’ article and I’m not even a big hitter. :0)

Little hitter?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘issue 136’ is closed to new replies.