Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Isle of Man End to End
  • mtbikingmike
    Free Member

I've entered this but not had any form of confirmation. My name is on the list on the web site (which I've now forgot) but this could just be someone else with my name!. It's a long way to go to find out you don't have a ride.

Anyone else doing it and had any confirmation? I'm tempted just to sack it off…..

cheers
    Mike

Shred
    Free Member

I don't think there was any confirm emails. If you paid, then your name appears on the website as a confirmed entry. If you are still worried, email the organisers to confirm it is you…

terrahawk
    Free Member

'just to sack it off' seems a bit rash just because you didn't get an email from someone.
    I don't think I got an email either.

Wiksey
    Free Member

I don't remember getting any sort of confirmation either but my name is on the list. I take it you didn't list a team name as that would have made it easier for you?

<http://manxe2e.org/categories/view/3&gt;

Ogg

http://www.manxe2e.org/categories/view/11

I didn't get a confirmation (I am on the list though) – I did get an email from Nochex saying they had taken my cash.

robarnold
    Free Member

They don't issue confirmation emails, you're best off checking whether your card has been debited or whether your cheque has been paid in. I nearly fell foul of it as there is are two of me!
    Say, for example, there was a balls up and your entry hadn't been accepted. The organisers aren't going to stop you riding having come all that way, one extra out of 1100 entries is going to make knob all difference.
    Signing on is from 2pm on saturday at the Villa Marina, Central Prom, Douglas. See you there

Wiksey
    Free Member

If you are stuck one of our team can't make it and didn't cancel his entry so you could ride as him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Isle of Man End to End’ is closed to new replies.