Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)
  • Is voting for UKIP wrong?
  • chewkw
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member

Yes, I am fair person so yes I am a minor (low pay grade hence minor) Zombie Maggot since my work involves me saying “computer says no” to other unfortunate beings

Thick person in crap job = ukip’s target demographic, let’s blame someone else for having such a shit existence. [/quote]

Do you blame them when the culture of ZM have existed for so long that you either fit in or get out? 🙄

Nothing has changed much for so long therefore when the opportunity is presented to them why not eh? It cannot get any worst even if you try to.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Do you blame them when the culture of ZM have existed for so long that you either fit in or get out?

Maybe you need a change of direction – I hear McDonalds drive throughs are pretty stimulating for the intellectually challenged. Nice uniform too, might help your self image a bit.

chewkw
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke – Member

Do you blame them when the culture of ZM have existed for so long that you either fit in or get out?

Maybe you need a change of direction – I hear McDonalds drive throughs are pretty stimulating for the intellectually challenged. Nice uniform too, might help your self image a bit. [/quote]

At least you know you are doing a temporary job (assuming there is no full time unless you are in management) where the tasks are dead simple. No stress just simple manual work.

The problem with large bureaucratic institution is that they are wolves dressing up as sheep.

🙄

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

The problem with large bureaucratic institution is that they are wolves dressing up as sheep.
    So you’re a zombie maggot in wolf’s clothing dressed as a sheep. Or something. Any chance of a picture?

Viewing 4 posts - 241 through 244 (of 244 total)

The topic ‘Is voting for UKIP wrong?’ is closed to new replies.