Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Is Tony Blair a psychopath? (Watching psychopath documentary on TV)
  • binners

I direct my right honourable friend to my earlier answer detailing the available alternatives.

Did I vote for him? Yes. Repeatedly.
    Do I think he’s a ****? Yes

The two positions aren’t mutually exclusive

Basically, my position is that pretty much anything is better than the ****ing Tories. Something Dave is presently illustrating so admirably on a minute by minute basis

grum
    Free Member

I love it when right-wingers try to pretend that whoever they voted for wouldn’t have been at least as gung-ho and warmongering as Tony Blair. Hilarious levels of self-delusion.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

You don’t get to the top of the slippery pole without treading on others to gain height. It’s one of the faults in our system: so many who climb high are somewhere on the sociopath / psychopath spectrum.

I seem to remember the Lab landslide being the rejection of so much that was wrong in the Tory party. Like that Al Fayad legal action where most of the country wanted both sides to lose.

ninfan
    Free Member

@Grum – Yeah, but when not fox hunting or setting fire to homeless people, us right wingers **** off over pictures of dead Iraqi and Syrian kids (aparrently) so there’s no contradiction in us voting for a blood-thirsty war-mongering egomaniac is there?

binners

I love it when right-wingers try to pretend that whoever they voted for wouldn’t have been at least as gung-ho and warmongering as Tony Blair. Hilarious levels of self-delusion.

Or them blaming Gordon Brown for the banking crisis while conveniently forgetting that for the entire period the Tory party had been banging on about the over-regulation the banks were subjected too. It really is priceless 😆

grum
    Free Member

That’s a particularly crap straw man ninfan, even from you. Must try harder.

Or them blaming Gordon Brown for the banking crisis while conveniently forgetting that for the entire period the Tory party had been banging on about the over-regulation the banks were subjected too. It really is priceless

It would be funnier if so many people hadn’t fallen for it though!

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Corbyn for example: a principled man mercilessly pursuing his own agenda irrespective of anybody else views (including the electorate or his own party as long as he has an email from Dorothy from Doncaster)

At least 60,000 people have joined Labour since Corbyn became leader.
    – Over 200,000 people have joined the Labour party since last years govenment election.
    – The membership of the Labour Party is massive compared to that of the Conservative Party
    Corbyn was elected by a huge majority of long term Labour Party members – without even counting any additional votes from affilates or £3 voters, he still romped home.
    Corbyn has the biggest mandate from Labour membership of any leader in the partys history, even wiping the floor with Blair when he was in his prime.

pursuing his own agenda irrespective of anybody else views
    Your accuracy with that statement is totally non existent. Try doing some research instead of taking right wing headlines completely at face value!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Is Tony Blair a psychopath? (Watching psychopath documentary on TV)’ is closed to new replies.