Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Is this the first 2019 parcel company done rubbish thread?
  • blader1611
    Free Member

Yodel have kindly delivered me a parcel that doesnt belong to me. No problem as i will finish the job for them and deliver it myself BUT WAIT! little did i know that some goods i bought off Wiggle yesterday have also gone via Yodel but sadly Yodel seem to think that this wrongly delivered one is mine. I explain this over webchat to Crystal who cant seem to comprehend this enormous complex problem of wrong parcel. She then tells me she has no access to the depot or the driver and cant update my tracking details to show its NOT been delivered. She told me to hold on a few minutes while she sent a request to uplift my parcel and then cut the webchat off. I thought this was all quite funny even though i have no idea where my parcel is and i now cant track it. Awesome skills.
    EDIT: what customerservice do they provide if they have no access to anything?

molgrips
    Free Member

No, it’s not even the first Yodel thread this year 🙂

docgeoffyjones

You are wasting your time dealing with yodel. The chat service can only email the depots which seems to be ignored. I would chase wiggle and get them to sort it out.

drnosh
    Free Member

+1.

You paid Wiggle to deliver. Their choice of courier/method is up to them. You should not be chasing the courier. You should be chasing Wiggle. That is who your supply/delivery contract is with.

Cougar

You should not be chasing the courier. You should be chasing Wiggle. That is who your supply/delivery contract is with.

This 100%. You have no relationship with Yodel in this instance, it’s Wiggle’s problem.

For future reference, if anyone reading this needs to bollock contact Yodel, the best address is executive.complaints@yodel.co.uk

blader1611
    Free Member

I am in no rush for the items so i will give it another 24hrs to see if the tracking site has been updated. I only ordered yesterday and wasnt expecting delivery till next week so no point in getting shirty with anyone yet. I made a polite point about the situation on the feedback about the webchat so that will suffice for now.

bigblackshed

I made a polite point about the situation

Under normal circumstances when dealing with any customer services this should be the first up approach. But you’re dealing with Yodel. The only method is to send in the black ops squad, take no prisoners, leave nothing but destruction. First strike, hard and fast.

blader1611
    Free Member

Bigblackshed – i have that level of artillery in my locker but i prefer a low calibre gun for initial contact. If it gets to day 3 or 4 with no result in sight then i shall deploy the dark arts and strafe them with heavy weaponary.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I got a parcel via MyHermes

Cougar

Fake news.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Is this the first 2019 parcel company done rubbish thread?’ is closed to new replies.