Is this guy for real? (Cameron content)

Home Forum Chat Forum Is this guy for real? (Cameron content)

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Is this guy for real? (Cameron content)
  • mt

We could have had a GB football team in the 2012 Olympics but guess which countries FA's would not allow it?

Kevevs

seems to me a bit desperate. I am one of you, one of the plebs. No you are not Dave, not at all. Pathetic.

don simon

mt – Member

We could have had a GB football team in the 2012 Olympics but guess which countries FA's would not allow it?

Maybe a football team on the lines of the British Lions would work, players called together from all the nations for specific matches without losing the national identity.

At least this would have given talented players like Giggs would be able to put their talent on display on the world stage.

scotabroad

No problem with anyone flying their national flag atop their house, why not be patriotic and supportive of your national team? Hoorah and all that.

But hes not just anyone is he?

He's the elected prime minister of the UK, not England. So lets wait and see if he hoists any other flag during his office.

So lets wait and see if he hoists any other flag during his office.

You do realise how unikely it is that Scotland will qualify for a tournament in the next five years right ?

Premier Icon epicyclo
    Subscriber

trailmonkey – Member
    You do realise how unikely it is that Scotland will qualify for a tournament in the next five years right ?

That's why we're so huffy about the England flag 🙂

scotabroad

Oh I dont know – curling, bowling, Monty in the golf?? 😀

don simon

RepacK – Member

don simon I & others think you are over-reacting massively..

But I & others would of course disagree. 😉

I don't actually agree withe ABE, but for the record I will be following Spain and Argentina as I have closer links to these two countries than I have with england. 😆

Spongebob

Cameron and his England flag above Downing street is just a bit of sporting fun!

'Bout time the English were given "a nod" from someone in high places, that they shouldn't feel shame for flying the English flag.

The countries in the rest of the union are allowed to, so why not the English?

Ironically, the ones who are permitted to be proud flying their flags, are the ones having the biggest moan, the disapproving doughnuts. What's that all about? Jeez!

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Is this guy for real? (Cameron content)’ is closed to new replies.