Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Is there some sort of sporting thingy happening in a years time?
  • the-muffin-man

I think I saw a little feature on it on the BBC earlier today, but there’s been no coverage since – can anyone shed any light on it – might be worth watching?! 😉

maccruiskeen

Is it the Palnackie Flounder Trampling Championships?

RealMan
    Free Member

totalshell

and apparently it makes sound finacial sense to demolish two venues immediately after the event and reduce the capacity of all the others.. mind you i’m now glad i didnt get tickets for the swimming cos judging by the photos i’d be closer to the pool watching on tv in calais rather than sitting in the cheap seats at the back ..

crazy-legs

Just watching the BBC coverage of the event in Trafalgar Square. Couple of the cyclists there, Ed Clancy and Andy Tennant.

Kunstler

The BBC One o’clock news ran a live feature from the aquatics centre with synchronised swimmers performing a special routine to mark the countdown. The finale was that they formed and held the figure of a strange symbol that I was struggling make sense of…

Until the BBC reporter explained as being a figure’1′ … “just a little upside down”. Brilliant.

Fingers are going get burned handling that torch.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is there some sort of sporting thingy happening in a years time?’ is closed to new replies.