Is there no depth to which Bliar won't sink?

Home Forum Chat Forum Is there no depth to which Bliar won't sink?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Is there no depth to which Bliar won't sink?
  • Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

Trying to help Brooks and Murdochs get off the hook. I suppose it makes a change from doing PR for murdurous despots!

According to Brooks’s note, Blair advised her to set up an “independent” inquiry, suggesting it could have “outside counsel, Ken Macdonald [the former director of public prosecutions], a great and good type”.

He said the inquiry would be “Hutton style” – a reference to Lord Hutton’s inquiry into the death of David Kelly – and would “clear” her, but warned that “shortcomings” would have to be accepted as a result of the report.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/feb/19/tony-blair-rebekah-brooks-phone-hacking

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

The man is a total **** and should be locked up.

bencooper

Is there no depth to which Bliar won’t sink?

Is that a trick question?

Pigface

A vile self serving cockwomble with a God complex.

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

I don’t normally like George Monbiot, but his Arrest Blair campaign is a work of genius: http://www.arrestblair.org

Apparently it has prevented Blair from doing public appearences for years and really pisses him off :-))

CountZero

He’s the Messiah! He’s a very naughty boy!
    Because he’s the Messiah, he’s immune to criticism, and so far no photos have surfaced showing him walking on water.
    My ideal afternoon: Blair, Balls, and me with a hickory baseball bat. Or pickaxe handle, not fussed which.

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

I remember when “yes prime minister” used to have me in stitches of laughter, little did I know at the time it was basically a fly on the wall documentary about the corruption and incompetence of the political world.

Premier Icon CHB
    Subscriber

There is a special level of catholic hades awaiting the vile meglomaniac liar. Hate myself for voting for him once.

So, who voted him in?

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

Grotesqueness personified.

David Kelly RIP.

project

Just think of him as an un convicted evil war criminal.

yossarian

So, who voted him in?

All your disillusioned Tory mates.

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

I’m sure they won’t mind me pinching their picture.

Is there no depth to which Bliar won’t sink?

No,

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

So, who voted him in?

Sadly I have to confess for falling for him the first time round.

My ideal afternoon: Blair’s Balls, and me with a hickory baseball bat. Or pickaxe handle, not fussed which.

pk13

I must confess to voting for the TONY party . Is the worm turning for him and his ilk I hope so.
    I’m ashamed to say he sucked me in ,poison and bile runs through his heart.

I never voted for him, would have done the first time had I been registered somewhere but had only a few days before returned to the country. I was however really really excited that something was changing. How wrong I was.

uselesshippy

Compared to the rest of what he’s done, trying to get brooks and Murdoch off is nothing.
    I’d like to think he will spend his last days racked with guilt, but just can’t believe it.

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

I didn’t vote for him but i did eat a lot of his left over canapés from his election party.
    Thanks Tone.

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

So was Hutton a whitewash?????

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

So was Hutton a whitewash?????

I really don’t do conspiracy theory stuff, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Kelly was bumped off by the state. In fact the older I get the more untrusting of the state I become….

slackalice

I’m with CountZero, so long as we have a very blunt and heavy instrument.

AdamW

I’m with CountZero but in fairness I would add CallMeDave, Gideon and Jeremy Hunt.

Trimix

I do hope this opens up a whole world of trouble for him (and anyone else involved) in the mess. Not just the phone hacking, but the Hutton whitewash over poor old Kelly.

Junkyard

A vile self serving cockwomble with a God complex

Should be his headstone

So, who voted him in?

I prefer to look on it as voting your team out 😉 [ I actually never voted for him as lib dems were more likely to beat the tory where i lived – they never one though so my conscience is clear on that one too

Grotesqueness personified.

David Kelly RIP
    +1
    Worth repeating.

repugnant human being

Premier Icon zippykona
    Subscriber

My wife’s friend’s brother is his body guard.
    I’m sure everyone has their price.
    (Apparently as a person he’s OK,not as nice as Maggie but infinitely better than his evil bitch wife)

dabble

I really don’t do conspiracy theory stuff, but I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Kelly was bumped off by the state. In fact the older I get the more untrusting of the state I become….

This ^^^ Why a highly intelligent man would choose to kill himself with a penknife (edit- or at all!) is beyond me, but apparently that’s what happened 😕

RIP Mr Kelly

Premier Icon kimbers
    Subscriber

Yeah I voted the first time I hated that m-people song too not the second time went lib dems as they were the only party who were principaled enough to vote against the war. look how they turned out

I think the ultimate point is that all of our political elite from the chipping Norton set -clarkson,brooks,cameron- Blair , the Murdoch’s , clegg are self serving arseholes interested only in power and wealth at the expense of the rest of us

And don’t even start on the bankers
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-26264745

yossarian

Didn’t Hutton place the findings of Kelly’s autopsy under a 70 odd year embargo?

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

With a sufficiently large block of concrete attached probably not – would be interesting to do the experiment though.

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

I think the ultimate point is that all of our political elite from the chipping Norton set -clarkson,brooks,cameron- Blair , the Murdoch’s , clegg are self serving arseholes interested only in power and wealth at the expense of the rest of us

Yep. Grade A self serving scum.

Premier Icon ononeorange
    Subscriber

How he’s turned out has left me completely disillusioned with politics. Is this not proof that the relationship between him and Murdoch was not right ?

He’s on the list comrades.

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

How he’s turned out has left me completely disillusioned with politics. Is this not proof that the relationship between him and Murdoch was not right ?

You mean the Prime MInister shouldn’t be sucking off the head of a monopolistic media organisation whilst holding cabinet meetings?

andymc06

Boo hoo. You voted for him and made him what he is. Deal with it.

PJM1974

Odious trud of a human being. I enthusiastically voted for him and his mob in 1997, naively expecting the change for the better promised…

…within 18 months, all of the policies which enticed me to vote Labour were quietly buried. Within six years, the war I protested against started, based on shonky evidence that should have had the perpetrators up in front of a UN court.

I can never vote Labour again…They’re as much a tainted party as the Conservatives became after the 1980s.

Sorry folks…the damage has been done. We live in an age of vanilla politics, the left has deserted it’s ideology and the right runs unchecked. PMQs has become little more than playground barracking, there’s no substance anymore.

piemonster

Vile turd

ernie_lynch

Blair gave the British electorate what they wanted, that’s why he won three general elections – all with huge majorities. Even after it had become obvious that he was a liar.

Had he not given voters what they wanted he would not have won three elections so convincingly.

In my case I stopped supporting Labour in 1995, because I actually listened to what Blair and New Labour were saying, or perhaps more importantly not saying.

With Blair you get exactly what it says on the tin, ie, ‘I’m full of shit’. He was/is.

codybrennan

“He said the inquiry would be “Hutton style” – a reference to Lord Hutton’s inquiry into the death of David Kelly – and would “clear” her, but warned that “shortcomings” would have to be accepted as a result of the report.”

Doesn’t this statement alone prove that the Hutton enquiry’s findings were predestined? In that the enquiries are designed to give a preset outcome?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Is there no depth to which Bliar won't sink?’ is closed to new replies.