Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 172 total)
  • Is there any argument at all (Warning: Priti Patel content)
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Apparently Boris had no option but to back her.

Or she’d have taken his lunch money and given him a Chinese burn.

RustyNissanPrairie

By quite rightly being disgusted at the behaviour of the tories about this, (one of many) episode, by referring to Patel as

fit face/fat arse.

You’re pretty much whispering behind her back, which is akin to bullying, just without being brave enough to do it to someone’s face

I’d quite happily punch Boris out of the way then tell her to her face.

dannyh
    Free Member

I’d quite happily punch Boris out of the way then tell her to her face.

You wouldn’t need to, just a gentle shove and the silly old piss artist would be sprawling.

Next up, little Matty Handjob getting all ‘aggro short man syndrome’, but you could just do the hand on the top of the head whilst he swings ineffectually thing on him. He’d give up quick and play the sympathy card. Saying how unfair it is.

After Handjob, it is ‘Honest Bob’ Jenrick. He’ll just offer you a tenner on the quiet if you’ll leave it alone. Tell him to shove it up his corrupt arse and he’ll run away.

Finally it is ‘sweaty of forehead and pulsing of vein’ Raab. He’ll stare at you threateningly and make all sorts of dire promises. He’s easy to get past, though. Just say you’ll offer to fight him tomorrow at Britain’s most important seaport. He’ll be out of the way as he catches the overnight train to Mallaig.

Unfortunately the Prittster doesn’t need any of them. Her venom and bile will kill you before you get within insult range. She’ll then use her alien ovipositor to inject your body with clones of herself which will feed on your body in their larval stage.

ratherbeintobago

The thing I fail to understand is why Johnson thinks saving her sorry hide is worth the political capital he’s burnt through, when her position is clearly untenable.

Thought the Tory MPs who queued up to defend her on social media may be feeling a bit foolish now it’s been leaked she’ll be out come the new year reshuffle…

cynic-al
    Free Member

fit face/fat arse.

Misogyny really does not help your argument (or anything).

MoreCashThanDash

The thing I fail to understand is why Johnson thinks saving her sorry hide is worth the political capital he’s burnt through, when her position is clearly untenable.

Think we had the same sensation with Cummings and Barnard Castle

scaredypants

New Year, brexit done, no need for a pigshit-thick bully any longer but before that she just might come in handy expendable?

dannyh
    Free Member

scaredypants nails it.

She’s just there to prevent any wavering.

After that, Blohard’s off to somewhere sunny to glug weapons grade cocktails and Pritti Shitty is expendable.

ratherbeintobago

@MoreCashThanDash Yes, you’d think he’d have learned from the Barnard Castle Eye Test fiasco.

Rumoured on Twitter that 250 Tory MPs including some ministers are unhappy about her staying in post. I think the 1922 committee needs 50 letters to trigger a challenge.

MoreCashThanDash

They need him to stay on long enough to cock up Brexit, either to cave and get a deal, or for Project Fear to be accurate. They can then knife him for either “failure”

dudeofdoom

Ahh but isn’t this Johnsons modus operandi…watch the impending disaster approach, let it play out,then much later on do something.

I reckon she’ll be on Strictly next year.

pondo

I’d love to see her Strictly f*** off somewhere else.

onehundredthidiot

It is worth remembering, they really don’t care what you or anyone else thinks. They have the power and the sweet sweet money will just keep coming their way. Sacked or voted out they’ll coin it in.

I vote for anybody that would bring in legislation that would keep MPs honest and stop profiteering.

binners

Boris is a terrible judge of this kind of thing. Choosing which battles to fight. Look at the incredible amount of political capital he expended on defending Cummings and keeping him in place? And for what? So he could watch him resign months later after having a spat with the PM’s girlfriend.

franksinatra

I reckon she’ll be on Strictly next year.

I’ll trump that, I reckon she’ll be Prime Minister within the next 10 years.

I need to go and throw up.

Dickyboy

Seems to excelled herself today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-55403058

Trial was halted because of a needless tweet.

AD

Luckily it was only halted for an hour but that’s not the point – as Home Secretary you really should know better… Unless of course you are a hateful bile-filled individual trying to to play to the mob. Oh wait.

kerley
    Free Member

Unless of course you are a hateful bile-filled individual trying to to play to the mob.

The tory voters love her so that is all you need to know really. People who totally lack empathy should not be in any position of anything ever.

dannyh
    Free Member

Idiotic, nasty, Brexity and with a huge chip on her shoulder. Tory leader within five years.

Sandwich

Idiotic, nasty, Brexity and with a huge chip on her shoulder. Tory leader within five years.

First against the wall or stabbed with a Bridport Dagger once the revolution comes!

gobuchul
    Free Member

Talking shit about how much is still coming by air.

Absolute BS.

Only a tiny% of imports and exports are transported by air.

dannyh
    Free Member

once the revolution comes

It will never come. The average member if the ‘great’ british public will happily fight a stranger for a bag of Orzo pasta (which they had never heard of beforehand) – well I say ‘fight’ I mean snatch from their trolley whilst they’re not looking.

But thinking about why it might be happening, maybe questioning their voting intentions?

Not a chance. Tell them it’s all down to dirty foreigners and scroungers and it’s job done. Wrap the message in a union jack just to be sure.

nickc

Argh, don’t start me on Pritti. One the GPs here where I work really likes her (surprising number of GPs are Tories) keeps saying stupid things like “she’s only 5’2” how can she bully anyone” and thinks she should be in charge of the vaccine rollout.

what is it about that the like?

BillMC

There not much point in focusing on the strengths, intelligence, appearance of individual politicians although some rightly attract derision and ridicule. They are there to represent class interests (not ours) and are eminently replaceable. They do and will get handsomely rewarded for what they, Cummings got a 40k rise on being sacked. The focus on individual qualities implies that there’s someone on the benches who is smarter, more charming/upper middle class and better looking who will do a better job. They will only do a better job in terms of presentation and concealment as they will still be actively representing their class interests.
    Having said that, I’d love to see one of the resident ST statisticians compile the correlations between voting patterns, deceit, ugliness, dress sense, height and weight and averaged out we would presumably get the mean archetypes like Francois, Patel and Johnson.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

stabbed with a Bridport Dagger

Not heard that phrase in a long time 🙂

kerley
    Free Member

surprising number of GPs are Tories

Not surprising to me. Would have typically been brought up in privileged middle class household, went to nice school, good grades to get onto medicine and then earn £100K a year.
    They are a GP for their own benefit rather than yours.

binners

Just thought I’d resurrect this thread in light of our beloved Home Secretaries latest escapades. For her latest photo-op, she’s been accompanying police as they raid the premises of suspected people traffickers and illegal immigrants.

Clearly enjoying herself as she looks even smugger than usual.

She’s going to be causing all manner of confusion with the gammons. She’s brutally harsh on immigrants, but she’s also… you know….

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

The tough approach on people traffickers is a bit of a front really.

She is the lowest of the low. Willing to ruthlessly target societies most vulnerable, and whomever her bosses deem unworthy, just to claw her way up in an institution that she thinks will reward her, when it actually hates her.
    It’s as pathetic as it is evil.

The low hanging fruit of illegal immigration, when non-existent border controls exposed the entire population to hugely unnecessary covid risk.
    10,000 people coming into the country every day, for an entire year, before any kind of feeble border controls were introduced…but yeah, it’s the 8,000 a year illegal immigrants that are the problem.

https://youtu.be/utTKAr8gN4E

tjagain

She is desperate to show the tory faithful she is one of them by pandering to their prejudices. Unfortunately for her she is too brown to succeed.

A truly vile woman and corrupt as hell.

tthew

That’s nothing to do with protecting the vulnerable and exploited and everything to do with rounding them up and sending them back home. She needs firing into the sun.

binners

Jesus! I’ve just seen the official Home Office release on it. Its even more sinister…

https://twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status/1395084139783655434?s=20

Blackflag
    Free Member

I don’t think she is pandering to anyone. I think she fully believes it.

Superficial
    Free Member

Unfortunately for her she is too brown to succeed.

What’s your bar for ‘success’? She’s Home Secretary, there’s literally only one job higher than hers in government (officially, though perhaps Chancellor is more prestigious).

I dislike her as much as the next rational person, but I don’t think you can call her a failure.

convert

She gets a bespoke badge on her jacket. Fancy. Clearly plans to get some use out of it on a few more raids.

scuttler

I like the rad ‘tear it up’ music. Goes well with her badass uncompromising expression.

5plusn8
    Free Member

This reply about he badge was quite funny.

She is the epitome of an empathyless scumbag.
    Fair, people traffickers need to be nicked, but the trafficked should be given a go, if you have risked it all to get here you have already shown you are not a slacker.

DezB
    Free Member

Superficial
    I dislike her as much as the next rational person, but I don’t think you can call her a failure.

pretty (Priti) obvious that TJ meant she’ll fail at “show[ing] the tory faithful she is one of them”

franksinatra

The only thing more horrific than Priti Patel is the fact that she is supported but a large chunk or majority of the electorate. That makes me feel so sad.

woody2000

“Treating innocent lives as a commodity and lining their pockets while people die”.

Pretty much the whole tory ethos right there.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘Is there any argument at all (Warning: Priti Patel content)’ is closed to new replies.