Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 172 total)
  • Is there any argument at all (Warning: Priti Patel content)
  • SaxonRider

against saying that Priti Patel is evil? It’s like the worst excesses of Tory domestic policy got together with the DM headline writers and together they spawned Ms Patel.

convert

****safe space****

Is this the moment to declare Ms Patel is on my “people you find hot but you really shouldn’t” list?

****safe space *****

Aesthetically only mind.

kilo

For those entertaining certain fantasies, she is quite cuboid in real life, not very tall.

She may also be evil.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Is this the moment to declare Ms Patel is on my “people you find hot but you really shouldn’t” list?

Not when you see her in full profile.

convert

Don’t you all go ruining this for me……

cinnamon_girl

It’s those cheekbones isn’t it @convert ?

Spin
    Free Member

There is no argument for Priti Patel.

convert

It’s those cheekbones isn’t it @convert ?

Yup.

And the smile. Admittedly she only smiles when thinking about ruining lives or running over puppies but it’s still a lovely smile.

IHN

****safe space****
    ****safe space *****
    Aesthetically only mind.

I once started such a thread. It (probably rightly) got closed quickly.

Let’s keep it to her policies, not her aesthetics.

perchypanther
    Free Member

She’s just the end product of a system that favours blind obedience over intelligence, and self interest over altruism. The cabinet is full of them. They aren’t bright enough to see that what they’re doing is morally reprehensible and if they were they wouldn’t give a shite anyway.

She is not good at the counting and this popped up in my Twitter feed this morning

The real evils in our society are the sociopaths who are working these meat-puppets from the back and the idiots who vote for them.

nickc

Percy has nailed it (again) might as well close the thread now.

stumpy01

Why stop with Priti Patel, though?

Gove?!
    Hatt Mancock – Captain of the Yes Men…

etc.

None of this lot come over very well at all and just seem to be the mouthpieces of Cummings (and Boris?)

FuzzyWuzzy

Just one of the Britannia Unchained lot that want government shifted much more to the right.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Of all the women in the world, SHE flicks your switch???? Who’s number 2 on the list, Teresa May??? Is it her dancing?

slowoldman

but it’s still a lovely smile.

No it isn’t, it’s a smug bastard smile.

kerley
    Free Member

The Tories always set a low bar but I do think Priti is right at the bottom. They are all low on morals and high of selfishness, which is okay, some people are. You don’t have to bloody vote for them to lead your country though…

stumpyjon

Given her parents background you’d have thought she’d be a bit more tolerant of immigrants, upholding human rights etc. Appears not though from her voting record. She is different level to most of the others who are wet policy vacuums, she really does believe some extreme right wing guff.

miketually
    Free Member

I’m sorry that some people feel that Patel is evil.

gingerbllr
    Free Member

Priti Patel is not good at the talking.

pondo

She’s just the end product of a system that favours blind obedience over intelligence, and self interest over altruism. The cabinet is full of them. They aren’t bright enough to see that what they’re doing is morally reprehensible and if they were they wouldn’t give a shite anyway.

/thread

nickc

It’s only a government run by a **** stick like Johnson would a true believer like Patel get anywhere near the levers of power though. so once again, thanks, all you Tory voters, thanks a ‘effing bunch

stumpy01

miketually

Took me a couple of reads. But. Genius!

firestarter
    Free Member

Convert she was on mine until a while back when she stepped away from the counter and I saw her in all her glory, twas a sad moment

dannyh
    Free Member

Given her parents background you’d have thought she’d be a bit more tolerant of immigrants, upholding human rights etc. Appears not though from her voting record. She is different level to most of the others who are wet policy vacuums, she really does believe some extreme right wing guff.

Have a bit of a dig into East African Indian history. The positions and influence they held, then were stripped of and unceremoniously kicked out of the country. It explains a lot in her case.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/27/how-did-british-indians-become-so-prominent-in-the-conservative-party

But Perchy has basically ended the thread anyway….

nicko74

She brings me to blind rage every time she’s featured on the news; but as Perchy says above, she’s simply the distilled embodiment of everything that this Tory government wants to be. She genuinely makes you wonder what kind of Britain they want the country to be: one in which rules are for the proles not the ruling class, racism is “not our problem”, anyone from abroad is not allowed in including our own parents, slavery is cheered as part of our noble national identity, and the full force of the law is saved for protesters and people of colour. All delivered with a sneering smirk, looking down the full length of one’s nose at the serfs who should be delighted that they had the privilege – and whose sole achievement in life was and will be – to elect to power this absolute sh*tshow of arrogant schoolboys who want to be Stalin but can’t grow the moustache.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Hugo Rifkind

@hugorifkind

View image on Twitter
    08:09 – 8 Jun 2020
    Twitter Ads information and privacy
    722 people are talking about this

To be fair, no one speaks like they write. It’s almost impossible.

If you read through transcripts of what people say, even those who you would consider to be good public speakers, then unless it’s written beforehand and read off an auto cue it’s almost always gibberish.

fingerbang
    Free Member

If you’re going all Brexiteer sports illustrated then shout out to Penny Mordaunt, the most lustrous hair in the Commons:

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

arrogant schoolboys who want to be Stalin but can’t grow the moustache.

I think they’d be happy with just a return to pre-first world war days of landowning gentry & indentured serfs, the moustache is really quite optional.

Besides, Boris doesn’t need a moustache when he has his silly mop top fop crop.

onewheelgood

Convert she was on mine until a while back when she stepped away from the counter and I saw her in all her glory, twas a sad moment

I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago about how the interesting thing about this is how rarely the media show anything below the cheekbones. It’s as though they’ve been pressured not to show the whole person, in case they lose a few votes from the cheekbone fanciers. Or puncture her vanity.

fingerbang
    Free Member

Anyway, I thought she was being forced to step down, unless that was just tabloid tittle tattle

Not for the bullying, callous cruelty, terrible man management, unauthorised trips to Israel and bumbling incompetence but for not tweeting praise and support for Cummings enthusiastically enough

hols2
    Free Member

ransos
    Free Member

against saying that Priti Patel is evil? It’s like the worst excesses of Tory domestic policy got together with the DM headline writers and together they spawned Ms Patel.

That’s saying that she has no agency over her decision-making.

maccruiskeen

Priti Patel is not good at the talkin’.

P-Jay
    Free Member

With you on that… it’s that evil bastard smirk.

Saying that I fancy Villanelle from Killing Eve, a Psychopathic Serial Killer.

maccruiskeen

Penny Mordaunt, the most lustrous hair in the Commons

Has she had an index finger grafted onto her right foot?

ElShalimo

That’s a mighty pearl necklace she’s wearing… it must have been a long cabinet meeting

Kryton57

Percy has nailed it

Percy | Thomas Made up Characters and Episodes Wiki | Fandom

frankconway

OK mods, I’ll try again.
    She is odious, arrogant and dim without a shred of empathy.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I do like her range of cook in sauces.

701arvn
    Free Member

@convert – I saw this and though of you for some reason

Priti in full Butchers Apron

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 172 total)

The topic ‘Is there any argument at all (Warning: Priti Patel content)’ is closed to new replies.