Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is there an app that compiles all ride data each week?
  • mjsmke

So, I’d love an app that gives me a weekly summary of how long I have spent in each HR zone. Strava tells me this but only per ride. Trainerroad tells me a weekly training stress score but not a break down of HR zones.

Does such an app exist?

beej

Training Peaks does it.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Not weeekly, but quarterly from https://cricklesorg.wordpress.com/ , which dynamically estimates your LTHR and then adjusts your zones from that. The graph for each quarter doesn’t give great detail, but enough to gauge how many hours in each zone.

zilog6128

Veloviewer?

whitestone
    Free Member

Try intervals.icu – you need a Strava account as it pulls activities from there but it doesn’t need to be a paid/premium account a free one will do. If you link Trainerroad to Strava as well then all your workouts also appear. This link should be public so you can see what it reports – https://intervals.icu/totals?s=2020-05-18&e=2020-05-24

The site’s free to use. A single developer and he seems open to suggestions for extra features providing they are doable or don’t clash with something else. There’s a lot in there already and I don’t think I’ve found every feature or data breakdown yet.

mjsmke

I’ll give intervals.icu a try. Training Peaks looks like it doesnt sync with strava or trainerroad.

slowoldman

Polar Flow does it, but you need a Polar device to feed into it (I guess).

whitestone
    Free Member

Another option might be Golden Cheetah but it’s a few years since I’ve used it and:

a) you sort of need to know what you are looking at in order to analyse it which is probably the case for any of these but it did feel a bit overwhelming.

b) the software will have moved on.

mjsmke

Intervals.icu gave me exactly what I wanted. Synced with strava and gives me a weekly summary with total times in each zone. Its web based which is fine but an app would be even better.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is there an app that compiles all ride data each week?’ is closed to new replies.