Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Is there a medical name for being so indecisive….
  • banks
    Free Member

OCD/ADD ?

CountZero

I thought it was just called prevarication.
    I’ve got a gold medal in that; or I would have, if I could just make up my mind to go and collect it or not… 😐

chakaping
    Free Member

Probably best to ask a doctor.

Could be a few of the things mentioned, but your GP will ask a few more pertinent questions.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jimification
    Free Member

Why not give Russell Grant a ring and he’ll just tell you what you’ll be doing later?

Kryton57

Well I forgot to see my alarm, and therefore because I got up late 2 of the 3 riding options were eliminated.

🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

It’s not just me then! I spend ages trying to decide what to do next, if anything. It could be work related for me too.
    Now do I go & check out this car tomorrow or keep the old faithful Passat going till next year. (then what?)
    AARRGGHH!!

Duggan

I am terrible for doing this. I don’t think it’s stress related or anything but I can take ages prevaricating over the smallest thing. I can also put-off replying to a text for weeks at a time despite it being a one-minute job. I annoy myself sometimes.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Maybe there should be a ‘decide for me thread’ – if you’re struggling then just ask the forum and take the first answer (im sure if you had to implement someone elses suggestion you’d soon develop the ability to find your own answers)

millcar
    Free Member

Doctor 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Is there a medical name for being so indecisive….’ is closed to new replies.