Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Is the Skyline trail at Afan is worth riding at the moment?
  • Paceman
    Free Member

Off to South Wales for a few days this week to ride Afan and Cwmcarn. I’ve ridden both lots of times before with the exception of the Skyline Trail at Afan which I’ve only done the short-cut loop on before. I quite fancy getting some miles in for one of the days; is Skyline worth doing at the moment with the disruption of the windfarm works etc?

Cheers

Paceman

Paceman
    Free Member

Bump for the morning crowd 🙂

philwarren11
    Free Member

Ride blade instead if you want something challenging. Its most of the old skyline re-used, or ride blade and tag on the current open sections of blade as its signposted as an extra loop.

Or if you know the original Skyline its all still there and rideable, albeit a bit overgrown in places like the end of grand canyon and the start of handy andy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Paceman
    Free Member

I’ve ridden blade before and wasn’t too impressed overall. I’m heading down there with a mate more into the XC side of things so was looking at Skyline as an opportunity to get some miles in for him. Is most of Skyline as it was closed for now then?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is the Skyline trail at Afan is worth riding at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.