Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Is STW a mountain bike site?
  • kudos100
    Free Member

That’s the thing about being a roadie, you have to mtfu and deal with the mickey taking 😛

pastcaring
    Free Member

don’t post to much anymore. to many road bike threads, stw and mods close and then reopen threads to suit their own agenda and its like ground hog day with the same posts monthly.

i wont be renewing my premier account…

RealMan
    Free Member

stw and mods close and then reopen threads to suit their own agenda

?????

😕

partyboy
    Free Member

These threads are great, they really draw out the narrow minded fuds. 😆

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I dunno what kind of site it is but I’ve heard its full of and I quote “middle class whiny cock bags” :p

pastcaring
    Free Member

realman

the “who got banned today” thread

RealMan
    Free Member

Doesn’t sound like a particularly interesting thread at all, so wgaf?

Moderation on here is very light, and whenever I do see it, it’s almost always right IMO.

finbar
    Free Member

I have never seen a roady where merino, so I guess I’d allow that question.

New Zealand? Anyway Rapha, Shutt VR and Torm jerseys are all maid from merino.

yunki
    Free Member

won’t somebody please think of the children..!

pastcaring
    Free Member

so wgaf?

me!

wrecker
    Free Member

to many roadies

Is that tag a toast?

I_did_dab
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q[/video]

that is all…

slimjim78
    Free Member

Fascists!

all bikes are cool, anything to do with bikes is cool, embrace the bike!

(besides, lycra feels kinda goood when you eventually give in to temptation)

steve_b77
    Free Member

Who really cares?

Clearly there are some on here who appear to have a deep rooted dislike of roadies and their ways, don’t know why but I would expect they’re the kind of people who also express ridiculous opinions on many other aspects of modern life – if that’s the way you want to be then so be it.

Granted the forum is based on / supports a mountain bike based magazine, but if the owners want to remove road based threads from the “bike” section they must either introduce additional sections or change the forum rules to suit.

But as others have said, it’s le Tour month, it’s cycling, it lasts for 21 days and there’s way more goes on than in WCDH that makes good TV – for those that way inclined 😉

hilldodger
    Free Member

enfht – Member
    Roadies are alien and foreign to mountain biking, in a way no other strands of cycling are. Roadies are an entirely different breed. Cut down the middle and…well just cut them down the middle.

Exactly, but just all all owners of mtb aren’t necessarily mountain bikers, ownership of a roadbike doesn’t make you a roadie.
    It’s not the road bike that’s loathsome but the shaven-legged fetishitic roadie cliquemongering of some of the more onanistic riders

Road bikes okay, roadies noway 😆

thomthumb
    Free Member

pastcaring – Member

so wgaf?

me!

oh the ironing

wrecker
    Free Member

I would expect they’re the kind of people who also express ridiculous opinions on many other aspects of modern life

Here we go…..
    You’ll be crying racism next.

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s not the road bike that’s loathsome

A golf club isn’t loathsome as such either. But it is a very unfortunate use of some potentially useful materials. More disappointing than loathsome.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

It’s not the road bike that’s loathsome but the shaven-legged fetishitic roadie cliquemongering of some of the more onanistic riders

Batman will shave his legs after all he’s always in tights and you don’t want hairs to be creaping through.

RealMan
    Free Member

GlitterGary
    Free Member

What is that? ^^^

My poor eyes 😥

Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘Is STW a mountain bike site?’ is closed to new replies.