• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Is MyFitnessPal still the default recommendation?
  • brexitrefugee
    Free Member

It’s time to dechub again, and I guess that means paying more attention to what I eat.

MFP seems always to be the default calorie tracking app – is it still the best/easiest/quickest out there?

And two further questions, please:

1) Is it worth going premium (I assume no, but wonder if I miss something that I’m not seeing)
    2)Is it worth investing time upfront entering staple meals etc to make the whole thing easier? Or any other pro-hacks?

GrahamS

MFP is still my choice when I want to get a handle on what I am eating. I’ve been through it before so now I typically only log for a week or two to get my portions and snacking under control.

I do use it to track my weight though and weigh in once a week at least.

Not used the Premium bits – never felt the need.

leffeboy

so now I typically only log for a week or two to get my portions and snacking under control.

That.  It’s quite easy for stuff to sneak in under the radar.  MFP seems to work quite well though it is missing some of my favourite beers – fortunately

wonnyj
    Free Member

Yeah I use it to log food and weight. Press complete day to give an idea of how you are doing. Truthful logging is a bit challenging for me .

DrJ

I’ve been using NutraCheck which has an impressive database and decent interface. Basically I only eat food that has a barcode now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is MyFitnessPal still the default recommendation?’ is closed to new replies.