Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Is John McEnroe sloshed?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Watching the Gabby Olympic review show and McEnroe would appear to have imbibed a bit too much of the good stuff. 😕

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

eh? seems the same as normal, decent guest. He occasionally appears to be slightly taking the pee/making a dig at GB/us against his nations results, but can’t blame him for that patriotism, I suppose.

donsimon
    Free Member

Fair enough, but he seemed to enter the conversations late, make random comments and generally appear not to be with it. Just an observation.

Garry_Lager

I thought the bevvy was speaking when he asked why Katie Taylor wasn’t wearing a green vest in the boxing. Seemed a genuine question from him.

samuri
    Free Member

So you’ve not seen McEnroe before then?

Edric64
    Free Member

Why do the beeb keep on about an Irish boxer ? Its a foriegn country we cant claim her as ours for speaking a rudimentary form of English

brakes
    Free Member

I thought he seemed a little merry, even compared to his usual septic self.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLMAEjsngl8[/video]

Blackhound

Edric – beeb have been on about some Jamaican sprinter non-stop as well!

It is a bit Brit centered, fair enough really as this is Britain, but seeing other big performances, for me, is also important regardless of nationality. So I want to see & hear about Bolt / Rudisha / Taylor as well as Ennis / Farah and all in the velodrome.

I was in USA for parts of 2000 & 2008 Olympics and coverage outside of American athletes was nil. Prefer UK coverage.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is John McEnroe sloshed?’ is closed to new replies.