Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Is it time to start referring to folk like Johnson properly?
  • Premier Icon igm

Disgraced former journalist Boris Johnson.

Something like that.

Premier Icon jca
    Free Member

I fear a warning from the mods if I used the correct term…

Premier Icon Ambrose

I too have the words but I also fear that I might get spoken to strernly by the mods.

Premier Icon tjagain

I call him a lying philanderer and thats not libel as both are proven 🙂

Premier Icon uselesshippy
    Free Member

Premier Icon Poopscoop

A Prime Minister that fully affirms the end of meritocracy in government?

The Anti Churchill?

The worst Prime Minister in modern history?

The Prime Minister that killed more civilians, over twice as many, as the Luftwaffe managed to?

The Prime Minister that turned cronyism fraud into government policy?

Premier Icon somafunk

Was about to post but decided to delete it

Let’s just say “dead man walking Johnson”

Premier Icon aP
    Free Member

Are you talking about Alexander de Peffel?

Premier Icon oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Premier Icon sgn23
    Free Member

Johnson the charlatan, flimflammer magsman

Premier Icon ElShalimo

Boris the flaccid Johnson

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash

That Luftwaffe quite needs more publicity if correct.

Premier Icon convert

I’d be happy if we just stopped being so familiar about him. He’s Boris Johnson or Johnson. Calling him Boris like he is some sort of bezzie mate (or Nicola for that matter north of the boarder) gives them a buffer of familiarity and ‘friendship’ (can’t think of a better word, but there probably is one) that imo allows them to even subconsciously dip below the standards we should expect.

Premier Icon seadog101

Every time I see him referred to as “Boris” annoys the heck out of me. Makes him sound like some cuddly chum from a kids story.

He has manufactured this style to get over his lack of competence and gross ineptitude.

When I see someone say “he’s trying really hard” or “well done Boris!” FFS, he’s not a 4 year old who has made it on to two wheels from his stabilisers.

Premier Icon teethgrinder

Like a torn binbag filled with shit, straw and racism.
    Like an adulterous, badger-ravaged fly-tipped sofa with a hint of narcissism and over-egged nationalism.
    Like a horseshoe magnet filled with lies for attracting retards.

etc.

I mean, he’s trying his best. Just a shame he can’t try the best of someone even half-competent.

Premier Icon dannyh

Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson (Man of The People)?

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa.

How any of the idiots who aren’t in the top 1% of the population wealth-wise, think he is on their side, and thus vote for him manage to tie their shoelaces in a morning is beyond me.

Premier Icon exsee
    Free Member

I think you lot are always looking for excuses.
    Try ‘my prime minister’ it encourages a bit more personal responsibility👍

Premier Icon dannyh

‘my prime minister’

But he isn’t. Never will be.

He’s just a washed up panto act who got to be prime minister because a few ‘clever’ folks realised how many utter cretins there are amongst the electorate.

In that sense, if he is ‘your’ prime minister, you are welcome to him. And he is well-suited to you.

Premier Icon mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

In WWII there were 384,000 soldiers killed in combat, but a higher civilian death toll (70,000, as opposed to 2,000 in WWI), largely due to German bombing raids during the Blitz: 40,000 civilians died in the seven-month period between September 1940 and May 1941, almost half of them in London.

sauce

Free Member

Another one, more disease related.

The ‘Spanish Flu’ pandemic killed an estimated 228,000 in the UK, making 1918 the first year on record in which deaths exceeded births

sauce

Premier Icon MSP

I think you lot are always looking for excuses.
    Try ‘my prime minister’ it encourages a bit more personal responsibility

Are you suggesting it’s my fault that the Government failed to deal with the covid pandemic properly, or that I embezzled billions of pounds of tax payers money into the hands of my friends, and protected my friends when they broke the rules I enforced upon everyone else. Because I don’t remember doing any of that.

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider

Looking forward to when we can call him “former”, “disgraced” and “convicted”.

Free Member

When I see someone say “he’s trying really hard” or “well done Boris!” FFS, he’s not a 4 year old who has made it on to two wheels from his stabilisers.

In all fairness, you don’t know what he is trying really hard at.

Consider, if he’s “trying really hard” to:
    look like a normal person and not a narcissistic psychopath
    put a jolly face on it
    look like he GAS
    pretend there is no iceberg dead ahead
    keep the drink and drug problem out of the newspapers

Premier Icon thenorthwind

I’d be happy if we just stopped being so familiar about him. He’s Boris Johnson or Johnson. Calling him Boris like he is some sort of bezzie mate (or Nicola for that matter north of the boarder) gives them a buffer of familiarity and ‘friendship’ (can’t think of a better word, but there probably is one) that imo allows them to even subconsciously dip below the standards we should expect.

I was going to say something similar. I always try to to refer to him as Johnson, like any other politician, in the hope that it will catch on, but sadly I don’t think I’m going to change the behaviour of most of the population and the right wing media.

Premier Icon dannyh

personal responsibility

In the context of defending Johnson, that is a quite remarkable turn of phrase.

You are right in one way – unintentionally, naturally. Responsibility is personal. That is why I don’t follow a proven liar who has sired multiple illegitimate offspring all over the place and cynically used the legal system to cover it up as much as possible.

I see it as responsible not to be taken in by such an obvious fraud – one who appeals to his support by making, nudge-nudge, comments about ‘piccanninies’, ‘watermelon smiles’ and ‘bumboys’.

Incidentally @exsee, what is it about Johnson that appeals to you?

Premier Icon dethbeard

borisjohnson.info (NSFW)

Premier Icon racefaceec90
    Free Member

he certainly isn’t my prime minister

i didn’t vote for him or any of this shit.

as others have said already if i typed what i call him,the mods will ban me.

Premier Icon exsee
    Free Member

Are you suggesting it’s my fault

Not your fault alone obvs👍 you voted for him to be prime minister so you should take some personal responsibility for that, calling him ‘ my prime minister’ reminds us all of our apathy💩
    Collective responsibility innit peeps👊

Premier Icon akira

Yawn troll

Premier Icon kelvin

you voted for him to be prime minister so you should take some personal responsibility for that

A reminder that most people are choosing between 2 political leaders (and arguably to a lesser extent 2 local candidates) and end up voting for the “least bad”… now, I think anyone that decided Johnson was the least bad option has it entirely wrong… but I don’t go around assuming that every Conservative vote was due to people trusting in Johnson… just having less problems with him than the alternative (again, I think they’re wrong, but can see that for many people their thinking isn’t simply pro-Boris).

Premier Icon Klunk
    Free Member

Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake Bumboys Vampires Haircut Wall-Spaffer Spunk-Burster ****-Business ****-the-Families Get-Off-My-****-Laptop Girly-Swot Big-Girl’s-Blouse Chicken-frit Hulk-Smash Noseringed-Crusties Death-Humbug Technology-Lessons Surrender-Bullshit French-Turds Dog-Whistle Get-Stuffed FactcheckUK@CCHQ 88%-lies Get-Brexit-Done Bung-a-Bob-for-Big-Ben’s-Bongs Cocaine-Event Spiritual-Worth Three-Men-and-a-Dog Whatever-It-Takes I-Shook-Hands-With-Everyone Herd-Immunity I-Want-to-Thank-Po-Ling Squash-the-Sombrero Johnson.

Premier Icon Phil_H

Useless Johnson is about right.

Premier Icon dannyh

^^^

You forgot ‘Man Of The People’.

🙊

Premier Icon zippykona

I call him Dumbojo.

Premier Icon brads
    Free Member

Yawn troll

lol

Premier Icon mrmoofo

What’s Ulrika done now …?

Premier Icon fasthaggis

Klunk beat me to it.
    Thankyou Stewart Lee.

Premier Icon dannyh

lol

A brace of trolls.

One more for the hat trick.

Premier Icon allanoleary

Prime Sociopath, Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson. Leader of the increasingly fascist former Conservative and Unionist party, disgraced and fired failed opinion columnist and ex ringleader of the criminal Bullingdon Boys vandal club.

Is that a good enough “full title”?

Premier Icon dannyh

Conservative Unionist Nationalist Tit?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.