Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Is it really that wrong to park in a disabled area?
  • jonrambo
    Free Member

This got me wondering as i’d parked outside my local marks and spencers disabled area as and ONLY as there was no other spaces and yet so many disabled spaces, when i came out i was confronted by a very angry old pensioner saying i should’nt park there! Well forgive me for saying but i pay my road taxes so surely that counts for something!!? Theres way too many disabled spaces and not enough for normal users!! 😕

RealMan
    Free Member

honourablegeorge

I caught a disabled bloke parking in one of our spaces once, gave him a right good kicking.

fatboyjon

Worst troll ever?

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Fail

wwaswas
    D0NK

WorstBest troll ever?

he’s hitting lots of bases with that one. Let the frothing commence

druidh
    Free Member

honourablegeorge – Member
    I caught a disabled bloke parking in one of our spaces once, gave him a right good kicking.

That’s terrible, I’d never have kicked an old person.

I might have kicked his back doors in though (of his car!!!)

glenh
    Free Member

A troll is no good if it’s obvious. 2/10 for content.

nickf
    Free Member

I just watched someone outside my office walking to the door. It took her 5 minutes to cover the ground that would take me 30 seconds.

You can walk another 200 yards, she can’t.

[Edited to say: a troll? Oh, so it was supposed to be funny/clever? Sorry, I missed it. Perhaps having a severely disabled family member means I fail to see the humour. Sorry about that, I’ll start giggling now.]

TooTall
    Free Member

You even suck at being a troll. That’s sucky.

I bet you look like your mum dresses you.

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Ha what is the answer to that! As said above troll alert if ever there was one

D0NK

A troll is no good if it’s obvious. 2/10 for content.

doh yeah good point. Fatboyjon is right.

Junkyard
    Free Member

at least get a new log in name if you want to continue with this nonsense
    Rather desperate and tragic IMHO

yunki
    Free Member

We have a high proportion of blue badge holders at our local tesco..

There are dozens and dozens of disabled spaces available but if they all get used up the cheeky old buggers think nothing of parking in the handful of parent and child spaces..

when you consider what a drain on society these smelly old pensioners are it really makes me wonder if there might actually be a legitimate call for statutory euthanasia..

I’m off to tescos right now to get myself wound up about it

Bagstard
    Free Member

Jokes and trolling aside, there are always loads of empty disabled spaces. Too many perhaps?!

TooTall
    Free Member

yunki shops in Tescos! The horror!

RustySpanner

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YZMd6y2_58&feature=related[/video]

Macavity
    Free Member

NVM

Diane
    Free Member

Well I’m glad so many people on here have pointed out this is a troll – I was just going to start ……. 😀

CHB

The worst place for this is Xscape Ski centre in castleford.
    The first 50 metres of parking is blue badge only. Its always empty.
    I can’t help but think that the demographic of skiing blue badge users must be smaller than they thought when planning the car park.

trickydisco
    Free Member

Bye bye!

M6TTF
    Free Member

we have a large proportion of disabled spaces at work that are also used for visitors. they very rarely get used despite there being a lack of parking for everyone.

what really annoyed me was an elderley woman parking in the only remaining child/parent space at john lewis because it was ever so slightly nearer to the store than the disabled space. this meant we had to park miles away (busy saturday) I asked her to move and she replied she was allowed to park anywhere. stoopid old shite

highclimber
    Free Member

You even suck at being a troll. That’s sucky.

I bet you dress like your mum.

FTFY

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Just limp for a while after getting out your car and before getting in – simples!!

highclimber
    Free Member

Panorama the other night were on the benefit cheats, in particular people who were using their disabled relative’s blue badge to park in disabled spots. there were some council [jobs worths] reprsentitives confiscating badges of these people. There was one woman who when challenged sped off after a heated discussion about where her disabled relative was. after she’d realised she was caught out she went to the nursing home where her rel was housed and got her dressed and bungled her into the car only to return to the scene with her rel half asleep, wondering where she was!

Amazing what lengths some people will go to to park illegally!

khani
    Free Member

t-p26
    Free Member

When it suits “equal rights” when its prime parking, special case END OF*!
    Make yor mind up!!!!

*I have been known to have bigot tendancies

epicyclo

At one stage there was an epidemic of disability striking the wealthier part of our community judging by the new model high-priced cars in the disabled spaces at our local Tesco. It must have been sudden because they hadn’t had time to get their disabled stickers.

zilog6128

Shame to get banned on such a lame effort, many of your others have been a lot better!! 😀

falkirk-mark

I parked in a disabled space once and was asked what my disability was, I said tourrettes now f”*k off.

The old ones are the best ones

ScottChegg
    Free Member

In your opinion 🙂

geebus
    Free Member

I’ve actually seen a gaggle (is that the correct term?) or disablders at x-scape – they have a ‘wheelchair’ ski thing which is controlled by a skier behind them. Not sure how many were parked in the car park, however.

I generally don’t use any restricted spaces, though would have no worries using a parent etc space. Unfortunately many blue badges are abused – and further, are only for permanent disabilities – so when I was going around on crutches with what I later worked out was probably cracked ribs (started to get serious chest pains with any decent amount of crutching) I wasn’t allowed to park in them – still did in some cases, usually getting a few dirty looks in my sportyish looking car, until I clambered out with the crutches.

user-removed
    Free Member

My mate (a bloke) got absolute dogs’ abuse off an old lady for parking in a Mother-and-Child space at a supermarket. She spent a whole minute dishing out insults and telling him why the spaces were reserved, even continuing as he unbuckled two of his three kids from their car seats.

bigyinn
    Free Member

How come it took so long to ban him? Have you seen how many threads he’s had closed?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Is it really that wrong to park in a disabled area?’ is closed to new replies.