Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Is it normal to ask for engagement ring back?
  • funkmasterp

Really sorry about your situation and wish there were some words of comfort or encouragement I could offer. As somebody else mentioned above perhaps giving the Samaritans a call if you need somebody to talk to.

bradley
    Free Member

Just keep bringing the good news funk, that’s helpful. Had a conversation with my mum today about your situation, saying yeah mines pretty shit but this poor guys is so much worse. We’ll all be alright in the end…

crankboy
    Free Member

You mention a fear of prison and court dates from your posts I am guessing the court dates are family proceedings re residence and contact . That will be a long slow process but if you play ball and don’t give up you should get somewhere .
    prison is a different world and flows from criminal charges it is impossible to give any advise without more details than you could or should post on here but based on the limited info you have given I would be reasonably confident about your outcome if charged . The key would be to identify and acknowledge your issues and start to take real steps to deal with them . Harsh sentences are handed out to unrepentant offenders (swear word not used) who blame others and seek to justify or minimise their conduct . Therapeutic sentences are a real alternative where work can be done .

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bradley
    Free Member

Still a possibility I can’t see past.

grantway
    Free Member

Give the Relationship some breathing space then reassess.
    With children involved don’t start carving up items straight away.

Good Luck

bradley
    Free Member

Feeling better today, probably because I know I’m gonna be busy all day as we are off out riding once my little bro is home from school until 7pm and then the clean down starts so a nice long busy tiring day today.

Thinking of you again funk, all the best for your little lad.

bradley
    Free Member

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Is it normal to ask for engagement ring back?’ is closed to new replies.