Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Is it me or is the STW website really temperamental?
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

Sometimes when I go to click on my SingletrackWorld bookmark I can’t connect to the website… Dunno what’s happened. Only just started happening.

Pigface
    Free Member

I am in Sweden at the moment and it has been pitiful trying to get on here for the last few days.

Pigface
    Free Member

Double post

fontmoss
    Free Member

yeah it’s endless

poltheball
    Free Member

mm this has happened to me too.

strange, cause i can usually access it on my other computer within minutes.

no idea what’s happening, but i’m on just now so it’s all good 😛

Cougar

It has periods of rapid and periods of inaccessible, and various stages inbetween.

It’s particularly irksome when you’ve spent half an hour on a post putting the world to rights.

donsimon
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of total collapses with no service here in Spain. Not really sure if being in Sain has anything to do with it.

Now the cheap web site thread is on page six and it’ll only show me 5 pages and I really want to show them who the daddy is! Grrrr!

bassspine
    Free Member

always. I wanted to take the shell off, but if anything…

Harry_the_Spider

Been rubbish all day.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Agreed

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

It’s not just you.

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

I’ve had a dodgy connection to STW for the last 24 hours.

Tom
    Free Member

We’re aware of the technical problems recently, working on fixing them, having nice things put in place to speed things up in the very near future. We’re constantly getting record traffic these days, and you sometimes don’t know where the limit of your capacity is before they all turn up at once. Things will hopefully get back to an improved normal soon.

Cougar

Cool. Cheers for the update.

Jamie
    Free Member

having nice things put in place to speed things up in the very near future.

New website coming in 2007.

crikey
    Free Member

We’re aware of the technical problems recently, working on fixing them, having nice things put in place to speed things up in the very near future. We’re constantly getting record traffic these days, and you sometimes don’t know where the limit of your capacity is before they all turn up at once. Things will hopefully get back to an improved normal soon.

…and that kind of response restores much of my faith; good work fella.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Hopefully it’ll be a super fast dual quad core mega gigawatt server or something. 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Stw hampsters are back.!

dufresneorama
    Free Member

it’s back….woo! but woefully slow

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Could not get on stw for around an hour same last night very intermittent???

Ryan-
    Free Member

Someone put 20p in the meter or tell that hamster to run faster on its wheel.

CountZero

Amphetamines in the hamster’s water bottle?

santacruzsi
    Free Member

really slow here, takes a while from clicking on a link to seeing the content. Thought was my internet connection, but all other websites ok.

donsimon
    Free Member

We’re constantly getting record traffic these days,

Not on the forum as most are banned! 😉

tazzymtb

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Website Costs thread stuck again. 😐

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Is it me or is the STW website really temperamental?’ is closed to new replies.