Is it lashing down where you are

Home Forum Bike Forum Is it lashing down where you are

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • Is it lashing down where you are
  • Premier Icon trout
    Subscriber

Its biblical arc building weather here in silsden

Premier Icon Simon
    Subscriber

Same here in Bingley.

B.A.Nana

Strangely enough, it’s exactly the same here too. We’ve sacked a ride just now (were you going Si?).

carlosg

Yep , but then I’m only down the road in Leeds near the airport.

Premier Icon Simon
    Subscriber

No, I figured I wouldn’t be up to it after two late nights plus plenty of booze!

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Glorious sunshine up here.

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

sunny in south leeds.

oxnop

Flash floods here in oxenhope

sambob

Just cloud at the moment, was biblical rain earlier apparently, don’t know though because I was asleep.

ianm3409

provervbial pishing down in southport, was meant to be heading to healy nab for a play but a brew is getting my vote while the stumpy sits in the kitchen.

nealglover

No rain here in York.
    Wouldn’t matter if there was really though as I’ve only just got up, and not planning on going outside till tomorrow at the earliest :mrgreen:

float

im going to call the rain on the south coast ‘english rain’. not particularly heavy, but heavy enough to keep you indoors, and it has the ability to keep raining for hours on end πŸ™

Premier Icon stratman
    Subscriber

Same in Derbyshire, and my Mum’s just told me that it’s the same near Blackpool. Her roadie partner (70 + years old) has gone out tho!

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

the sun has now been drowned in south leeds……………. 8)

Taff

Near Pomepy, it’s a heavy drizzle. Enough to prevent me going out on the road bike…

coastkid

Sunny Scotland :mrgreen: Happy New Year! πŸ˜€

New Years Day 2012, Dawn beachride by coastkid71, on Flickr

kaesae

Yeah, it’s sunny up in Edinburgh if a bit windy, with the weather being as it has been for the past while, there’s a good chance for some unsettled weather.

Be careful out there!

Premier Icon CHB
    Subscriber

The rain should hit york at 1400.
    Just eased off in south Leeds….glad I went out for a run first thing before it started.

rogerthecat

Light rain, interspersed with drizzle and the occasional downpour, all under a very fetching grey sky here in the Hope Valley!

Premier Icon Nipper99
    Subscriber

it has been hacking down seemingly non stop for the last week or more in S. Wales apart from a few short hours the middle of the week!! I can’t remember what the sun looks like.

liquid1000

drizzle in Warrington

Premier Icon Vortexracing
    Subscriber

Honking down in Chorley πŸ™

Mugboo

Si, Trout, how about Stainburn tomorrow? Forecast looks much better!

Premier Icon Simon
    Subscriber

Jase, that’d be good. What time?

Premier Icon StefMcDef
    Subscriber

Hosing it down on the Isle of Wight. Feels like my house has been placed inside a giant car wash.

Lawmanmx

22 and sunny in good ole wigan πŸ˜€ ………. i Am lying of course, its (Rain) πŸ™„

Premier Icon peteimpreza
    Subscriber

5Β° and sunny here in Maribor.

Premier Icon Matt24k
    Subscriber

Just started raining hard in Sarf Lonnon innit.

Elfinsafety

Currently lashing it down here in Civilisation. πŸ™

Annoying cos I need to get out to get some sugar and teabaygs in.

nealglover

The rain should hit york at 1400.

Yep, it did.

Good call.

Mugboo

Simon. How about we meet at 9?

Sue_W

Been pissing it down and windy here in north Wales. Have managed a somewhat hungover little hike round my local hill, but have failed to do the New Year’s Day ride that I promised myself that I’d do πŸ™

Premier Icon PaulMc
    Subscriber

Blowing a gale, hill fog, damp, filthy and bloody freezing in shorts on Moel Famau at 10.00 this morning. Managed to twist my chain by clumsily dealing with chainsuck on my inbred. But brilliant. πŸ™‚

davesmate

Lashing down in Swindon. Hope it stops soon, need to give the bike a good clean and lube before tomorrow’s ride.

souldrummer

Raining quite hard in Guildford. Managed a quick muddy ride before the worst hit.

shedbrewed

Yup splooshing down in SWales. Had a good fire this morning and was hoping for an afternoon of exploring tracks. Still might go out, it’s not like it was going to be desert dry out there anyway.

Premier Icon doom_mountain
    Subscriber

Rain, hail and the odd glimpse of blue sky in keswick πŸ˜€

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

Chucking down in the West Midlands.

derekrides

trout – Member
    Its biblical arc building weather here in silsden

As it is here in normally sunny and drought ridden Kent, so we kind of need it, not that it makes it any the less unpleasant.
    Still have had a couple of rides the last two days, so a day off ducking and diving housework will suffice (trys to type quietly in case SWMBO catches me on t’interweb again).

marsdenman

Persistent heavy moisture here in Marsden for the last 3 hrs, been the same on and off for the last 5 days…. πŸ™„

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Is it lashing down where you are’ is closed to new replies.