Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Is it just us? (Christmas tree content)
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

That thinks they live in a **** mansion when out selecting the seasonal chrisas tree? I’ve had to take the clippers to it as it doesn’t fit, by a long way!

Drac

I’ll find out tomorrow I came home with an impromptu real one it’s only 5′ as made the mistake once before of buying a 8′ one forgetting the bay window is only 7′ and forgetting the height the stand adds.

flip
    Free Member

This year we have down graded to a 2ft aftificial one…

Im now much happier 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Duggan

Ours had to be trimmed at the top so it would fit 😳

In fairness I don’t care what we get but my g/f is very particular

I_Ache
    Free Member

Now the tree is in we have a non functioning conservatory and the dining table has been pushed against the glass to give us space for our 5ft wide tree.

PiknMix
    Free Member

We have just put ours up, we chose the smaller one, it’s perfect.

CountZero

What tree?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Been to our cheap and cheerful cut your own supplier. I strava’d it and we walked over a mile picking a tree 😀
    They look so tiny in an open woodland, get them home and its nobody wants to sit on the left of the small sofa as you’re gonna get needle rash!!!!

Pook

We bought a 2′ one in a pot three years ago. He’s grown a foot this year and still looks good.

wiggles
    Free Member

2″ artificial from tesco £1!

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Bought a real one from Ashbourne garden centre yesterday.

8′ tall 5′ wide. Sits nicely in the bay window. House smells lovely too 🙂

flip
    Free Member

2″ artificial from tesco £1!

Shirley you mean 2ft?

tthew

2 foot for a pound? Think he’s probably correct with his original measurement.

Took me longer to put my wellies on than choose our tree this year! About 6 foot tall but probably no more than 18 inches diameter. SWMBO’s choice this year though. Last year, (I got sent on my own) the usual turn to find the best face routine turned up no satisfactory angle after about 3 full rotations!

wiggles
    Free Member

no it is two foot… just getting ‘ and ” mixed up. Made that mistake with my online dating profile and disappointed a lot of people…

geoffj

I was sent to choose the tree a couple of years ago and was then promptly sent back to exchange it for one with a better shape 👿 . Luckily the FC guy had seen it all before and was very accommodating. I don’t go to get it alone anymore. Mrsj insists on a real tree even though she is allergic to them and her hands come up red eczema like all the time it’s up. A placcy one would do me 🙄

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Two hour’s it took to choose our’s tonight mate. If I stooed there holding one tree up, I swear to God I stood there with at least fifty. Saying that – she’s happy and I’m in the office having a Saltaire Blonde whist the tree is getting decorated!

iolo
    Free Member

Get one of these

The bargain of the century

carlosg
    Free Member

Saltaire Blonde

Please tell us that’s a beer 😆
    or post up a picture

bigblackshed

50 quid for a dead tree spray painted gold!!!!!! FFS.

allthepies
    Free Member

I just don’t bother.

</nokids>

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Is it just us? (Christmas tree content)’ is closed to new replies.