Is it actually possible to speak to a PERSON on ANY phone these days??

Home Forum Chat Forum Is it actually possible to speak to a PERSON on ANY phone these days??

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Is it actually possible to speak to a PERSON on ANY phone these days??
  • Premier Icon peteimpreza
    Subscriber

Have you called WCA yet?

He is devastated.

chewkw

I call people i.e. speak to people on the phone and I hate to text as I have tiny candy bar mobile.

Zombie maggots love to text though so next time you should drive a high speed steamroller to score point if you see them texting on the road …

😈

unovolo

I answer if I recognise the number or are expecting the call,otherwise I let the voicemail get it.

Mind when I used to work in the bikeshop in Oz,I used to ring customers and leave a message.
    Quite often you would get the same customer ring in asking when the bike was ready/part in as they had not heard anything.

You tell them that you had left a message several days ago to be informed that they don’t listen to there messages!?!

CountZero

cybicle – Member
    If they’re using iPhones it’s unlikely they have a signal.
    That, and the battery will have gone flat.

Bollocks. 🙄
    I very, very occasionally get calls on my mobile at work, which I’m not actually supposed to answer, for security purposes my phone is supposed to be turned off. In reality it’s sometimes necessary to take calls from our other unit, so I have a dispensation. Why, though, would anyone expect somebody to take personal calls on their mobile phone during working hours? If anyone needs to get in touch with me I always tell them to call me after 4pm; funny how often they then phone me at work, ignoring my specific instructions… 😕

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Is it actually possible to speak to a PERSON on ANY phone these days??’ is closed to new replies.