…is feeling very smug

Home Forum Bike Forum …is feeling very smug

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • …is feeling very smug
  • Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Nice. On holiday? πŸ™‚

Looks like I might get a short break from work soon, although it looks like it might be December. Oh well, at least it's a break πŸ™‚

epicsteve

Nice. Might do an early morning Pentlands breakfast ride myself one day next week.

Kit

On holiday? Kind of… Just finished up my job(s) and taking time out before starting an MSc. Away touring from next week so getting the MTB miles in while I can!

Kit

Phone camera pic, couple of proper ones later:

TandemJeremy

Shit – some just nuked leith! I never noticed

GW

Reading the title, I thought you might have finally got your hole! but alas just stalking yet another female cyclist. πŸ™„

oh, well!

cynic-al

TandemJeremy – Member
    Shit – some just nuked leith! I never noticed

I think that's the Leith aura when you are posting about helmets.

pics of the peanuts?

Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

epicsteve – Member
    Nice. Might do an early morning Pentlands breakfast ride myself one day next week.

thinking the same now. Roll straight in to work, have a snooze, go home…

allthepies

>attractive lady smuggling peanuts

Errrrrr…..

ojom

jimmy – well up for that. Head up one night, sleep over, we will get up ride, bacon rolls and spank it in to town. SMASH IT> AGGGHHH INTERIOR DESIGN, etc

Premier Icon lowey
    Subscriber

Brilliant. Dead Jealous.

Kit

but alas just stalking yet another female cyclist

'bout the only thing I'm decent at πŸ˜‰

epicsteve

6:30am at the top of Harbour Hill, one morning next week anyone (not Wednesday or Friday as I need to be suited up for work those days)?

Kit

πŸ™‚

Just rolled into the flat after a dawn raid in the Pentlands – was at the top of Allermuir Hill for about 5:50, 12 minutes after sunrise. Pics to follow.

Felt great to be riding home past the rat race on the way to work, and now I've got the rest of the day at my leisure (+ the next 3 weeks πŸ˜€ )

Oh yeah, and there was a very attractive lady smuggling peanuts who joined me at the top of Allermuir. Lady, I salute you for wearing only tiny shorts and top at 6am on the top of a Scottish hill. And God, I thank you! πŸ˜‰

Kit

Approx. 2 minutes before official sunrise:

4 minutes later and the sun's up πŸ™‚

East Lothian going nuclear from Allermuir

tron

taking time out before starting an MSc

On at least 3 occasions over the next year, you are going to wonder "Why the hell did I decide to do this?".

yoshimi

Kit – you need to start a 'Bikes at Sunrise' photo thread, no words or comments etc.

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

What are those diagrams of the hills you can see from a summit called? It's the one word I can NEVER remember.. I know it but every time I see one I can't bloody well think of the word.

Elfinsafety

What about that bird on your commute then? Did you ever ask her out?

Kit

We've not had a Photo Club thread for a while have we? molgrips – no idea mate, but the inscription on it calls it an 'indicator'.

Elf – never saw her again. Nevermind, plenty of other lasses to stalk perv admire during the Festival.

epicsteve

Nice pics. I wonder what the best sunrise viewpoint in the Pentlands is? I was thinking perhaps West Kip or East Cairn Hill as you'd then get the sunrise over the main part of the Pentlands.

I've actually camped on top of both of those, hoping for a good sunrise but on West Kip I was chased off the hill in the early hours due to approaching lightning, and on East Cairn Hill the top of the hill was in the clouds come daylight and I could see bugger all.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

That sunrise photo is awesome πŸ™‚

cynic-al

Yay, Cockenzie power station!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘…is feeling very smug’ is closed to new replies.