Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)
  • Is Elon Musk Manipulating the Stock Market (again)?
  • cookeaa

I think the biggest question for me is, when did space-x recruit flight attendants?

Mikkel
    Free Member

Guessing from the day they started using corporate jets.

thepodge
    Free Member

Rich right wing businessman buys twitter after watching rich right wing businessman man use Twitter to become president… Musk for 2030?

willard

New fragrance by Chanel?

Nah, he’s a South African, so can’t be president. He can make one though.

martinhutch

Yeah, but Obama was Kenyan, so what’s the problem?

/s

thols2

I used to be ambivalent about Musk, I thought his success at marketing EVs somewhat compensated for being such a ****. Recent developments have made me think that no amount of good work can make up for being such a total knobber.

dissonance

Will never seek victory in a just case against us

An attitude to be applauded even if it is ever so slightly undermined by him winning that defamation case when he called someone a paedo since they werent suitably grateful for his crap idea.

bails

An attitude to be applauded

Who’s deciding if a case is ‘just’?

As you say, we already know he doesn’t actually follow that principle.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Twitter is a very useful forum for communication. You just have to follow the right people and ignore/block the idiots. There are lots of the former and I rarely have much interaction with the latter.

The flip side of that is you’re just creating your own personal echo chamber.

Which TBH is just what I do, but it’s not “usefull”.

nickc

From a guy who said to his first wife on their wedding day “Don’t forget I’m the Alpha in this relationship” The idea that Musk doesn’t want to “win” at everything he does is risible.

p7eaven
    Free Member

dissonance makes a good point and the username adds flair to that point.

If that example bodes for how Musk foresees Twitter v.2 being used as a vehicle for his idea of Freespeech™ then,er (fill in the blanks)

Viewing 11 posts - 121 through 131 (of 131 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.