Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Is drinking lemonade as bad as drinking Coca Cola
  • maccruiskeen

They didn’t claim it was mineral water here, and were quite surprised when we were upset.

they entered the market too early. At the time bottled water was a luxury it supposed to be rare, different and have some sort of natural goodness in it. We hadn’t adjusted to the idea you’d buy water in a bottle for reasons other than it being special in some way. If you’d given early 90s consumers a time machine and showed them 2013 with shoppers going to the supermarket and buying ordinary water in bottles, and not taking it to a picnic or on a camping expedition, but taking it home and consuming there they would think there was something in the tap water that had made us stupid.

prawny

Have you tried stevia in camomile tea with soy milk?

I knew a woman who drank this, haven’t heard from her for a while though, looked a bit peaky last time I saw her, wonder if she’s ok.

footflaps

I much prefer the taste of diet drinks to the sugar stuff, which just tastes sickly sweet. Given a choice, I’d rather than Aspartine than sugar syrup any day, not that I drink much of either.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Is drinking lemonade as bad as drinking Coca Cola’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts