Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • Is anyone on here planning to vote UKIP?
  • Jezkidd
    Free Member

Let’s conduct a little poll.

Who will admit it?

I’m not btw, cos I think their polices are barking

chewkw
    Free Member

I have already postal voted two days ago.

Yes, I have voted for UKIP for MEP due to good entertainment value.

Voted Tories too to a Labour/Lib dem council stronghold.

Always vote the opposite to those in power.

:mrgreen:

kimbers

im assuming you mean at the euro elections

no and no

heres there cycling bit from when they had a manifesto

10.2 We believe that there needs to be a better balance of rights and responsibilities for pedal cyclists, with too much aggressive abuse of red lights, pedestrian crossings and a lack of basic safety and road courtesy.
    10.6 UKIP would consult on the desirability of minimum third party liability insurance cover for cyclists – a simple annual flat rate registration ‘Cycledisc’, stuck to the bicycle frame, to cover damage to cars and others, which are currently unprotected. The Cycledisc should also carry clear identification details, which will help counter bicycle theft, and deter dangerous cyclist behaviour. We support provision of cycle parking at
    reasonable charges.
    10.7 UKIP believes that basic cycle and safety training should be made mandatory, and be funded in schools or via local authorities. UKIP supports the campaign work of national cycling organisations.
    10.9 Local authorities should be given additional powers to enforce a ‘cyclists dismount’ or ‘no cycling’ regulation where there are safety concerns – such as on busy roundabouts, junctions or bus lanes, or where the road would be too narrowed by cycle lanes and cause
    unacceptable delays to traffic
    http://road.cc/content/forum/77338-ukip-policies-bikes

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

No

warton
    Free Member

and they say the right to vote is a good thing.

in answer to the OP – No

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yes, of course.

Apparently… 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

I have no need, Im guessing most of the people round here will be voting for UKIP already 🙄

jambourgie
    Free Member

Someone wrote ‘Vote UKIP!’ on my bin while it was out in the street. I left it and took someone else’s.

Hope that helps.

Lifer
    Free Member

No. Green.

DezB
    Free Member

No

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

heres there cycling bit from when they had a manifesto

Don’t like what was in the UKIP manifesto ? Don’t worry, Nigel has that covered :

Mr Farage said he had already acknowledged that much of the manifesto was “nonsense” and UKIP had gone back to a “blank sheet of paper” in terms of its preparations for the next election in 2015.

He claimed the document was nothing more a collection of disparate policy papers.

So there you have it – if you don’t like UKIP policies then don’t worry about it because Nigel Farage agrees with you.

Nigel Farage: 2010 UKIP manifesto was ‘drivel’

It’s safe to vote UKIP because they don’t have any policies.

mrhoppy

I suspect I’ll just draw a knob on the ballot paper this time round. It’s sad but there isn’t a single worthwhile candidate.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

That’s arguably the best thing you’ve ever posted, ernest. 😆

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

allthegear
    Free Member

I always assumed that saying you were going to vote UKIP would be analogous with saying you were off for a special moment by yourself for a bit. Unlikely to be actually said out loud…

Rachel

shermer75
    Free Member

I found out that my Dad is voting Ukip at the weekend. I was pretty surprised, and when I pointed out that they’re a bunch of loonies he kind of agreed but said ‘I don’t want to be part of the European Union, so Ukip it is.’ When I asked if he’d vote for them I’m a general election he said ‘you must be kidding!’

nealglover
    Free Member

There should be some sort of test question on the ballot paper to make sure people are intelligent enough to vote.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m not, but I’m struggling to restrain myself from telling my yoghurt weaving lefty bed wetter cousin to stop going on and on about UKIP on Facebook – particularly to point out that she’s the only person I know who is constantly drawing attention/giving publicity to UKIP and the BNP.

I think its probably about showing everyone how right on she is. Like the Modern Parents out of the Viz.

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s safe to vote UKIP because they don’t have any policies.

Are you muddling them up with the SNP?

bikebouy
    Free Member

As thier popularity increases I think someone needs to counter that, so No.

Sad as this may seem, my vote will be defaced in protest.

igm

I think I’ll vote for the party with the biggest percentage in the opinion polls that isn’t UKIP (proportional representation for the euros I think?).

Was it Churchill that said “If necessary, we will cooperate with the devil to get shot of UKIP”?

Edit: the above statement on voting excludes other racist / fascist / extreme right wing types of course

Suggsey
    Free Member

I was going to based on purely a couple of issues but like any grown up I checked a lot more of their manifesto and they’re as mad as a box of frogs!
    Now busy reading other manifestos and mushroom policies!

rocketman
    Free Member

Amusingly, one of the neighbours of our (Tory) MP has put a huge VOTE UKIP sign on the front of his house

Sandwich

No, my local UKIP barking mentalist is a chap called Mark Dobrzanski who doesn’t have a good Suffolk name. Born local but wants to remove the advantages his parents enjoyed from anyone else.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

No. Green.

This.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

It’s a pity there isn’t a responsible, realistic alternative to the usual suspects to vote for.

It used to be LibDem, but they have shot their bolt now. BNP are great for casual racists and closet Nazi’s

Greens are too wholemeal; treehugging earthmuffins with only one idea.

Who can you vote for?

BigDummy
    Free Member

If you look at the UKIP’s website, it states that the UKIP would “Make sentences mean what they say.

It turns out that this is a policy to “safeguard against crime” rather than to “safeguard against ambiguity and vagueness in language“. Which is a pity. I dislike double entendres, double meanings, new-speak, waffle, management jargon, long words and dissembling.

If the UKIP were really serious about making sentences mean what they say they could count on my vote in the European Parliamentary elections on 22 May.

MoreCashThanDash

It’s crossed my mind as a protest vote, as I have issues with EU interference in some areas, rather than an immigration issue.

However, living in the constituency that made Kilroy-Silk an MEP makes that risky! also, hypocritical of them to claim EU expenses without making any real positive input to the Parliament.

No idea who I will vote for though

ahwiles
    Free Member

ScottChegg – Member

Greens are too wholemeal; treehugging earthmuffins with only one idea.

but they mean well, and as protest votes go, it’s a lot better than drawing a cock and balls on your ballot paper.

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s not a very “green” protest vote !

KonaTC

Given that the press reports that the average man/woman in the UK street wants out of the EU, also our Prime Minister has stated that unless the EU reforms, what ever that means, then he will offer the average man/woman in the UK street a referendum on ‘in/out’, again what ever that means!

Does anyone here honestly think that Europe cares one jot who we vote for? I can vote and I don’t!

atlaz
    Free Member

The French tried a protest vote in 2002. Somewhat backfired when they voted so much for the far right candidate in the first round they guaranteed that Jacques Chirac (a bloke loads of them hated) won the second round by a landslide. If people are dumb enough to vote UKIP as a protest, they get what they deserve.

Given that the press reports that the average man/woman in the UK street wants out of the EU

But what do they want out of really? Do they even know what the EU means or is it some vague concept of evil control by Johnny Foreigner?

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I want to stay in Europe. I like being a European. And I like I can work in France or Spain if I want.

UKIP can **** right off.

IanW
    Free Member

Green for me, tbh I don’t agree with some of their stuff and they do look like you would expect but the other options are worse.

I do however understand why people would vote UKIP and think it just shows what a bunch of corporate lackeys the red and blue eton boys have become.

offthebrakes
    Free Member

I want to stay in Europe. I like being a European. And I like I can work in France or Spain if I want.

UKIP can **** right off.

This.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I would cut off by own balls before I would vote for those shower of shites!

postierich
    Free Member

Been a Labour man all my voting life but the shower in @ the moment do nothing for me! Green Party it is!

sprocker
    Free Member

No

ScoobysM8
    Free Member

+1 for Green.

And if UKIP really do win the Euro elections, I’ll be voting Yes in September too.

jairaj

I haven’t decided who I’ll be voting for but it certainly won’t be UKIP.

They just seem to point out a lot of issues and problems and not have any solutions to them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Is anyone on here planning to vote UKIP?’ is closed to new replies.