Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • IRREFUTABLE proof that ghosts are alive (er dead) and well in Ireland
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I feel this changes everything.

Real poltergeist

rascal
    Free Member

No way that could have been set up. No way 🙄

perchypanther
    Free Member

Theeeeey’rrrree Heeeeeeeerrrrre, sooooo theeeeeeeeeey aaaaaaarrrrre!

Seems staged to me. The wet floor sign particularly.

Harry_the_Spider

We had another “incident” last night. It sounded like someone was spinning plates on the kitchen worktop whilst we were all upstairs.

No plates were out when my wife investigated, but two are missing.

Wooo.

RustySpanner

Needs ectoplasm.

Drac

I bet it was embarrassed as hell when it tripped over the wet floor sign.

fasthaggis

wee timorous beastie mouse

maccruiskeen

It sounded like someone was spinning plates on the kitchen worktop whilst we were all upstairs.

We get similar strange noises in the night at my house – last night it was the sound of a door banging in the wind, other times its the sound of distant depth charges in the ocean or the repeated sound of a cork being pulled out of a bottle. However the culprit – always – is my ability to channel Larvelle Jones when I’m snoring

DezB
    Free Member

causing havoc

Havoc, that. Proper.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Eeeek! Frightened me opening a Mirror article 😆

maccruiskeen

In the same way that ‘Inflammable ‘ means the same thing as ‘Flammable’ does ‘Irrefuable’ mean the same thing as ‘Refutable’?

Rockape63
    Free Member

it scared me! 😯

dashed
    Free Member

maccruiskeen – Member
    We get similar strange noises in the night at my house – last night it was the sound of a door banging in the wind

We had that last night too!! Mind you, it was bloody windy round here…

maccruiskeen

We had that last night too!!

I can only apologise.

johndoh
    Free Member

Can’t argue with proof like that. They walk among us.

colp

No plates were out when my wife investigated, but two are missing

That sounds like a crock ery

IGMC

jambourgie
    Free Member

They definitely do exist. My mates dad saw one once.

woody2000

It just looks completely fake. In fact, when I watched it I was half expecting some kid in a zombie mask to pop up and scare the sh*t out of me 🙂

I did a see a ghost once, or at least I think I did. Might have been a tramp in a shellsuit, but in the dark (well, outside the “tunnel” of my bike lights anyway) and just in the periphery of my vision, it looked like a ghostly figure watching me go past. 😛

jambourgie
    Free Member

Might have been a tramp in a shellsuit

😆

But no, deffo a ghost.

chip
    Free Member

When I was a kid I was watching tv when a fifty pence piece that was on top of the tv flipped up in the air and landed about six foot away from the tv, spinning the whole time when it was in flight.

Did not think much offit at the time as I had and still do have Avery limited knowledge of electrickery and thought there must be a non spooky explanation.

gaidong
    Free Member

Might have been a tramp in a shellsuit

This wouldn’t have been in Islington would it?

funkmasterp

When I was a kid I was watching tv when a fifty pence piece that was on top of the tv flipped up in the air and landed about six foot away from the tv, spinning the whole time when it was in flight.

We were watching The Ten Commandments when we were kids. It got to the bit where Charlton ‘Moses’ Heston raises his staff to part the sea and the telly blew up.

Irrefutable evidence of God.

samunkim
    Free Member

Pause around 46 to 47 seconds and the locker door looks very suspect as it opens

chip
    Free Member

We were watching The Ten Commandments when we were kids. It got to the bit where Charlton ‘Moses’ Heston raises his staff to part the sea and the telly blew up.

Irrefutable evidence of God.

I went to midnight mass Xmas 2000 at the Vatican.
    It was absolutely pelting down chubby rain.

The rain stopped, the pope walked out did the bizzo,he then finished and went back into St. Peter’s.. the moment he disappeared the skies opened again with torrential rain again. Made me think.

Pyro

The rain stopped, the pope walked out did the bizzo,he then finished and went back into St. Peter’s.. the moment he disappeared the skies opened again with torrential rain again. Made me think soggy.

FTFY.

kayak23

If it’s cctv then why is the camera mounted at the level of the pictures on the wall? Unlikely.
    As is sound. Do many cctv cameras have sound?

And why are poltergeists always depicted as destructive and angry? Surely some are nice?

bikebouy
    Free Member

At some point during our teenage years haven’t we all questioned the existence of Ghosts and hey UFO’s?

Questions raised and tales of spectres living at the bottom of the cellar and under the stairs, ghosts and ghouls coming out to play in October!!!

I wonder why this “prank” has been aired I really do, ohh wait.. is it nearly Halloween ??

Why Yes, yes it is.

chip
    Free Member

I went prepared, full waterproofs from head to toe. 😀

Drac

And why are poltergeists always depicted as destructive and angry?

Because a Poltergeist is classed as a noisy ghost.

A 50p fell off the TV you memory and imagination are responsible for the dramatics.

chip
    Free Member

No, I can still hear the noise it made.

chip
    Free Member

A senior police man rang in to lbc and said he had attended shouts where the appropriate course of action was to call a priest. He said one time he arrived to find an old lady sat in a kitchen chair perfectly balanced on the two back legs on top of her kitchen table. And he never made an official report As he had not long joined the force and did not want it to effect his prospects.

He of course could have made it up

701arvn
    Free Member

I was driving at the weekend and as I went round a corner my brain briefly assembled a man standing on the grass verge out of a road sign, some litter and a manhole cover in my peripheral vision.

Or I saw a ghost.

Boringly, I went for the former.

Drac

No, I can still hear the noise it made.

Well that’s me convinced.

chip
    Free Member

short of you being there, convincing you would be impossible. 😀

redsox
    Free Member

Cougar

A 50p fell off the TV you memory and imagination are responsible for the dramatics.

No change there, then.

breadcrumb

😆

tpbiker
    Free Member

I remember meeting joe cocker recently in a pub in Enfield..

Turned out he’d died 2 years previously.. I had no idea..

Still freaks the bejesus out of me thinking about it..

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘IRREFUTABLE proof that ghosts are alive (er dead) and well in Ireland’ is closed to new replies.