Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Iron Horse Bootleg 1.0.
  • MattH
    Free Member

Hi there. Chain reactions have the Iron Horse Bootleg 1.0 on sale and I'm looking for my first Full Sus bike.
    Does anyone know much about this bike? I've never heard of the rear shock but the bike looks like a good all rounder with good spec.

Would appreciate your views on this.

Thanks

Matt

MattH
    Free Member

Hi again. There must be someone who has one of these or has ridden one a few times. Is the bike a good all round full sus?

Thanks

Matt

neninja
    Free Member

I think they are supposed to be very good XC/Enduro full sus bikes

There must be a question mark over warranty and frame spares though with Iron Horse having gone bust and then taken over by someone else.

MattH
    Free Member

Thanks Yes i heard they went bust. Suppose thats why they are on offer at the moment.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Its a simple single pivot. Apart from frame failure there's not much to go wrong and its probably nearly worth it for the parts alone? One of the Bootlegs got a good write up in WMB / Bikeradar

Rickos
    Free Member

Test of Bootleg 3 here –
    http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/bikes/mountain/product/bootleg-30-09-32482

You get the X-Fusion shock on the cheaper Specialized Pitch model, so it can't be that bad.

MattH
    Free Member

Thanks for the info and advice people. I will be looking into it and maybe buying.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Iron Horse Bootleg 1.0.’ is closed to new replies.