IRO Mia – Niche US brand SS F+F (26/650B/29") £100 posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale IRO Mia – Niche US brand SS F+F (26/650B/29") £100 posted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • IRO Mia – Niche US brand SS F+F (26/650B/29") £100 posted
  • dave_h

I’m selling an IRO Mia singlespeed frame and forks with Hope headset, Ragley seatpost, seatclamp and virtually new singlespeed chain.

The frame measures up 18″ c to c and 20″ c to t with a 22.5″ top tube. Really only selling because it’s a bit too tall for me.

Steel frame and forks in good condition – a few stone chips and a bit of heel rub on the drive side chainstay. It’s got a cool steel headbadge.

It’s an interesting niche brand singlespeed specific disc only frame and forks that built with massive clearance so could easily run with 650b or 29″ wheels, or run it 69er if you prefer.

You could even run it 1×9 or 10 with a mech hanger chain tensioner and full length outer.

I’m looking for £100 posted to UK – will post internationally for a bit more.
    Might consider swaps, try me – I am looking for a nice 16-17″ non-disc geared frame.

Piccies here

More info on the brand here

Details of someone fitting one up with 29″ wheels here

richpips

Hi Dave, Interested in that. Can I come and have a look later.

Rich

richpips.stwATgmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘IRO Mia – Niche US brand SS F+F (26/650B/29") £100 posted’ is closed to new replies.