Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • IQ Height
  • plus-one

My iq is 147 what’s yours ?

ElShalimo

Twelvty

scaredypants

undetermined – I’m ALL potential !

funkmasterp

3 it’s the magic number

perchypanther
    Free Member

5 foot 10

LimboJimbo

Have you checked the Toyota website? They’ll know.

doomanic

One, two, many, lots.

trailwagger
    Free Member

155 but that was years ago, I think it declines with age?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

No idea, how do you tell?

dove1

183cm but shrinking.

davros

Smart enough to know how stupid I am. I can’t say it’s the sweet spot 😑

oldnpastit

For writing software, there’s a sweet spot between clever enough to avoid race hazards and stupid enough to know when to stop being clever.

But I’m a manager now so it doesn’t matter anyway.

ajantom

Bigly, so huge, everyone is talking about it.

sirromj

Depends on typeface.

mashr

127 eBays

PJM1974
    Free Member

My IQ is high enough to flag that I’m reasonably good at taking IQ tests. As an all encompassing measure of intelligence I’m not sure that IQ is always a reliable yardstick though.

My uncle Billy however had much to brag about…

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Can’t remember but I was invited to join MENSA, but was too stupid to pay the fees so I could tell everyone how clever I was.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Mine “was” about 150, when it was measured. Although as people say I think it mostly means I was good at the tests, I’m dyslexic and although the bit of my brain that does spelling reading etc is a bit muddled, the bit that does the maths, visual learning etc is fortunately very much the other way and I found the tests pretty easy, at the time. But this was over 30 years ago and a lot of water has passed under that bridge.

Some days I now recon it feels closer to 50, just below the dog. 🤣🤣🤣

But it’s okay as now I’m “worldly wise”. 🤪

dannybgoode

donald
    Free Member

I’m a very stable genius.

kayak23

147cm?

matt_outandabout

*flexes*

Who needs iq when you look this good?

OwenP

Mine’s as high as a 5G tower spreading Covid.

pondo

In 2004, a New York Times reporter asked Stephen Hawking what his IQ was. “I have no idea,” the theoretical physicist replied. “People who boast about their IQ are losers.”

Pyro

I’m pretty stupid, but aiming to stay the right side of the Dunning-Kruger curve.
    That said, I’m not as stupid as other people think I am, possibly not even as stupid as I think I am, but I’d rather err on the side of stupid.

kerley
    Free Member

Although as people say I think it mostly means I was good at the tests

Yep and the more you do the tests the better you get. Combine that with using the right approach to the test – if you can’t get the answer very quickly move on to next question to ensure all of the questions have been attempted and then go back to the harder ones.

I managed to get mine above 160.

CheesybeanZ

allanoleary
    Free Member

High enough to know when I’m hungry and to retain the ability to make a decent cuppa

jonba
    Free Member

320w

LeeW

sparkyrhino

Thick as the floor me

zilog6128

No idea, how do you tell?

I believe it’s directly proportional to how many fist fights you’ve been in

stumpyjon

Bright enough to be dangerous, not bright enough to realise it.

welshfarmer

I was in MENSA when I lived in Stuttgart

They do a great Kaesespaetztle there

MENSA Stuttgart

thegreatape
    Free Member

My uncle Billy however had much to brag about…

Until he showed it to the girl next door.

woody2000

I’m an excellent driver

Drac

No idea but I understand eBays rules.

captainclunkz
    Free Member

Autistic and very dangerous

dyna-ti

Sad.

Im fee4ling this is an attack because of my thread where I stupidly mentioned my iq. Ok maybe aye, maybe no, but given that thread aIl took a lot of criticism.
    If thaats the case then who does that now reflect upon.
    I didnt ask to be born with autism, and having an IQ such doesnt mean im on par with any sort of genius. just its high, and maybe that in itself is the reason they class me as vulnerable.
    I look at past experience as a method of relating to current situations, a way of drawing on past learned experiences and use those to direct or hoefuly influence my decision making.

And as a result im at my lowest ebb.

Heath is dire currently, i’ve tests on Tuesday to confirm if its lung cancer or not. As such Im far too open, too melancholic looking back is something im settling on, because the future is looking bleak. Breathing’s been difficult these last few months. Ive become an expert at lying to myself. I knew this wasn’t something to forget about.
    Too many cigarettes, probably compounded with this lockdown, Ill i have to hold onto is the past, so sit and chain smoke. I know that was the worse thing i could be doing, but there is little else in a day to day setting.
    Overall, and something which is hard for anyone who cycles, or has done for nearly 20 years is the risk of losing my right leg below the knee. That frightens me so much I dont think I could continue on. The vascular surgeon has given me a 5 year timespan, and we’re 2 years in.
    Currently that art of the leg is ice cold, and im even using these heat pads to force some heat into it and hopefully prevent the blood from pooling and other complications setting it.
    Its one problem compounding another. I can hardly walk 5 steps without pain, but I force myself on. A bicycle is easier, I can go a distance I cant walking anymore and the loss of ability to ride leaves me feeling it would be pointless.
    Im buying an ebike because cycling now is difficult, but I stoically force myself on and forcing myself to continue at all costs seems to be an intricate part of my person. Now more than ever.
    Im hoping this will allow me to keep going, even if it is at 5mh with kids and little old ladies whizzing past.
    If the op thinks ridiculing me, and launching a personal attack then so be it, maybe that reflects on you rather than myself. If thats what you want then thats ok, i was upset but im resigned now and no longer care.
    My past is my past, its bad, and worse than most will ever be aware, and I know others have had similar or worse lives, i wouldnt cheapen those experiences.
    I feel i am still here because I have a large iq, as something drove me on through homelessness, the abuse the loss of friends and loved one and kept me going while most of my friends jagged or drank themselves to death. Something I feel helped me cope, maybe even a detachment of reality.

If its just your timing OP, then I apologize.

I shall trouble thee no more.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Tested 145 in school as a decidedly average student. Mensa member for a while when I was a much younger man.

Doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘IQ Height’ is closed to new replies.