Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • iPhone users
  • Chevin
    Free Member

I’m just on the edge of getting one, just wondering what people use to carry them in while riding. Any waterproof/resistant covers or cases? If so which one and from where.

Cheers,

Matthew

STATO
    Free Member

Mine just goes in my coat pocket or the glasses pocket of my camelbak. Obviously if its pissing down then id try and move it further under the layers to keep it dry but IME its just as tough as any other phone, so as long as you dont put it in a pocket with keys or somthing that could scratch the screen then your good.

taka
    Free Member
    kelvin

Mine is in a hardcase, with screen protector, in an Oakley bag.

GaryLake
    Free Member

Sena day to day, Crumpler for riding…

simonk
    Free Member

just a soft nylon case in a sealed bag, but i am tempted to get a decent case for it, proving to be pretty rugged so far though.

Simon

Ed-O
    Free Member

In a Aguile foam padded camera case with a cloth / buff as filler. In a plastic bag as well if it’s raining hard.

auricgoldfinger

Just in a leather slip case in a freezer bag in an interior pocket in the camelbak.

Joxster
    Free Member

I throw mine in the waterproof pocket in my camelback. I’ve got a rubber case on mine with a screen protector.

jam-bo

in my pocket with everything else. It’s just a phone not a priceless trinket.

Dave
    Free Member

Don’t have a iphone but I use a small ziplock bag to carry my phone; waterproof, light and cheap

loddrik
    Free Member

Nothing day to day, In a sock in my bag on a ride

simon_g

Capsule Rebel for everyday – the impact protection of a silicone sleeve but it slides in and out of your pocket nicely. It’s a bit grippier in your hand too.

For riding it just goes in the top pocket of camelbak, maybe in a plastic bag if it’s really going to rain hard.

samuri
    Free Member

I have a geax leather case for mine. I stick it in a carrier bag if it’s raining.

Jamie
    Free Member

Screen protector and that’s about it.

This post was sent on an iphone.

cynic-al
    Free Member

silicon thing on my ipod touch. Seems to me it will be better protected from inevitable drops

njee20
    Free Member

Freezer bag or sunglasses bag here. No protectors, it’s got a couple of little scratches on it, but seems pretty tough.

_foxie_
    Free Member

helicopter tape, a craft knife, and a rainy afternoon.

sq225917
    Free Member

Chest pocket on my waterproof.

unsponsored
    Free Member

Silicon cover and screen protector. It lives in small roll top stuff sack when I’m biking. Its water resistant enough to deal with down pours.

Jough
    Free Member

Matthew just go out and get one.

dannyboy
    Free Member

Screen protector and total over kill for, an Aquapack when riding…

Aquapac Home

very waterproof 😀

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘iPhone users’ is closed to new replies.