Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • iphone insurance?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

anyone steer me towards the best place for iphone insurance please?

never insured a phone before, but i’m wondering if its worth it this time.

Drac

Check with you Bank many offer it with certain accounts.

dannybgoode

Or have it listed as an item you take out of the home on your house insurance – can be a cost effective way of going about things.

emma
    Free Member

Just claimed on my Axa buildings & contents policy which I thought was a little steep at £332. per yr. But then my son had his ip4 stolen. We received a cheque for £399 within a week of the claim with the £50 XS already taken off. Couldn’t fault their service.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Mines covered under my Natwest Silver account £5 a month gets phone insurance, travel insurance, LoveFilm and a few other bits.

bigblackshed

Check with your home contents insurance. You may well be covered. Phone insurance through the network or phone shops are normally not worth the paper they’re written on.

Well worth it is the Apple Care extended warranty. Extra year for £70 ish. Walk in to an Apple Store with a fault, walk out sorted, no hassle.

z1ppy

shirely apples extended care plan doesn’t help if it’s lost or stolen though?

TBH I took the risk and didn’t insure my phone when I bought one new (as the deals where rubbish), & nothing happened… you makes your choices and all that..

CountZero

My bank, Lloyds, covers phones, the cover that’s offered by the shop/network is overpriced and pointless.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘iphone insurance?’ is closed to new replies.