Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 200 total)
  • iPhone 7
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

Could it be 2mm thicker, in order to contain a battery that would last me a weekend away please?

Yup me too. I always used my 3/3G4/4S without a cover as I preferred them a bit thinner. I use a case with my 6 as otherwise it’s too thin.

IMO iWatch will need a phone for the forseeable future, maybe forever ?

IMO the new phone will not be waterproof, just a bit more water resistant

As others have said improvements are now incremental and my 6 is going strong and battery is still fine too so no great incentive to change. I think Apple’s sales figures will continue to show less device “churn”. The 2017 is rumoured to be getting the edge fo edge glass the exploding Samsung’s have so I’d change for that (glass not exploding)

Slightly off topic I’m more interested in Macs as my Mini is 2009 and will not support Sierra so some interested in Skylark orother iMac or ideally Mini upgrades for Q4 2016 and beyond.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Pencil support on a phone would be handy for me.

+1 new Macs please, Tim.

And maybe Uncle Steve can send something good down from on high that nobody was expecting 🙁

GolfChick
    Free Member

With reference to the watch, i would think with the amount of GPS beacons that exist out there now (i know mostly subscription based) that are capable of sending out an emergency SMS that its not that impossible. I’m not talking about being able to text OHs to say ‘put the tea on’ more so that it texts a specific somebody your location and a short message to say there’s been a problem.

slowoldman

I’ve only just upgraded to a 5S!

GrahamS

I’m still on a 4S! 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’ve only just upgraded to a 5S!

slow
    old
    man

🙂

jam-bo

Black one looks nice…

Drac

So far it has just about everything that has been predicted for months.

MSP

I am quite liking what I see for the watch so far, but want to see what strava and maybe even garmin apps do on it.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Ooh there’s a big number.

[applause]

MSP

I was just about to post about the whooping and clapping, I guess they have borrowed the Oprah audience.

zippykona

Maybe it’s because there are a lot of 6s around but they are the most likely to have a broken screen out of all the phones that get placed on my counter. The queue of people waiting to get new screens fitted at the Apple store may confirm this.
    I’d like the option of a thicker phone with a ginormous battery and upgradeable storage. A 64 gb card for my galaxy cost me £13. I have no idea how much a 64 iphone costs over a 16 but I bet it’s a fortune. And I’d like a back button.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Unless they come with rubber bands there is no way that those ear buds would stay put in my ears

blader1611
    Free Member

What ridiculous price do you think Apple will charge for those earpods?

MSP

Not feeling the probability to update my existing bluetooth headphones to any of those offerings.

tails
    Free Member

Looks alright, won’t be upgrading as I’ve got a 6s that cost enough.

revs1972
    Free Member

IP67 will be handy for all those folk who like to drop their phone down the toilet

SaxonRider

I’ve got a 6S. Yay. And now they’re coming out with another one. Yay.

Just give me a phone that phone that phones, and that isn’t susceptible to water damage because I breathe too heavy. That’s all I ask.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

bit like a 6S 2 rather than the usual redesign you get after an s model

Kato

Have you seen the pricing!!!!

7 plus

32gb £719
    128gb £819
    256gb £919

revs1972
    Free Member

Just give me a phone that phone that phones,

I don’t recall them mentioning you could make calls on it 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kato – Member
    Have you seen the pricing!!!!

7 plus

32gb £719
    128gb £819
    256gb £919

But it’s NEW! And SHINY! NEW SHINY THING!

They’ll be queuing up for days to buy them.

(Y’alright, Kato? Hope all’s tip top)

Drac

About £120 more than a Samsung but at least you actually have one.

dragon
    Free Member

$159 for those air pod things!

allthepies
    Free Member

lolz

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

unovolo
    Free Member

One of the highlights is a touch sensitive home button that vibrates, Surprising my android phone (meizu M3)does this too and cost £77 as opposed to £719 for the IPhone 7,

Works iPhone 6 also has the unresponsive screen previously mentioned and apparently its a known fault that Apple wont admit too.

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Apple are taking the P155.

What’s more concerning is the amount of news this phone has generated in recent weeks/days. WTF is going on in the world?

I’m off to buy a £30 Nokia.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

(Y’alright, Kato? Hope all’s tip top)

+1

M6TTF
    Free Member

annoying that they’ve ditched the 64gb too

mbr30
    Free Member

Will the airpods work with other phones/iPads?

prawny

Agreed, was tempted to get a 64gb 7, but they don’t exist. 32gb too small 128gb too spendy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

32gb too small 128gb too spendy

Just buy the cheaper one and put a bigger memory card in it.

GolfChick
    Free Member

well I was sitting on the fence, would of easily justified it but with a base model being £719 thats just too damn pricey for what is so little of a change, especially when my 6 works just fine and doesnt have any issues at all.

Kato

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Y’alright, Kato? Hope all’s tip top

I’m grand. Baby arriving in January so no £1000 wonder phone for me……

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

WOOP! WOOP! Email incoming…

loddrik
    Free Member

I just had my 64gb 6s Plus replaced at the Apple store this morning, was contemplating flogging it and replacing it with a 7. Then I saw what it offered. No chance. The prices are insane. Plus, in a cloud storage and streaming world, who really needs 256gb on a phone? I struggle to fill half of my 64gb..

Cletus

Millions of Apple fanboys waiting for the MacBook Pro to be updated and Apple offer them this.

Would anyone with a 6 or 6s spend their own money for the minor benefits offered by the 7?

Think they are losing their touch!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Would anyone with a 6 or 6s spend their own money for the minor benefits offered by the 7?

Yes, they will. In their droves. There will be people camping outside the shops for days before they arrive.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Cletus – Member

Not me this time around, my 6s is excellent.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 200 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 7’ is closed to new replies.