• This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by P20.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • iPhone 4s deals ~ Can this be beaten?
  • P20

Looking at upgrading my phone. Can this be beaten?
    450minutes, 250texts, 750mb, £30 a month. Handset £59. suits my needs.
    It needs to be on orange or t-mobile, the rest don’t work here.

M6TTF
    Free Member

just be aware orange will be going up!

Liftman

what about Three, they seem to have the best deals

Drac

Beware the price increase is for customers who signed up before Septemeber as all newer ones include the price increase.

P20

So is the price expected to go up or not? Confused!!! If it does go up, how much are we talking?

Woody
    Free Member

P20
    That’s the deal I got a month ago via NHS Discounts and I haven’t seen anything better from a company I would trust.

Drac

So is the price expected to go up or not? Confused!!! If it does go up, how much are we talking?

No need to be confused the price increase that M6TTF mentions is for those who signed a contract before September 2011. Newer customs aren’t effected by this increase. Orange can’t do a similar increase now until January 2013 without breaking contract rules.

purser_mark
    Free Member

Orange is going up 4.34% to existing customers. Really tempted to tell them to stick it, or perhaps just pluck a percentage out of the air and tell them I want to pay that much less?!

Thats seems to be what they have done, let me guess small print in the contract, blah blah……

I know it’s a trivial amount, it’s just the principle of the thing!

midlifecrashes

Woody – Member

P20
    That’s the deal I got a month ago via NHS Discounts and I haven’t seen anything better from a company I would trust.

Ooh I’m an NHS customer too, where do I get the discount from?

purser_mark
    Free Member

Oh yeah, that sounds like a good deal. Needles to say I won’t be renewing with Orange 👿

Drac

NHS Disccounts Midlife they do all sorts another bonus for being a slacker.

http://www.nhsdiscounts.com/

midlifecrashes

Just had a look, to register, you can fill in the drop down box either as NHS Staff, NHS Staff Family, NHS Staff Friend, and a few extras like St John’s etc. I’d guess that would cover at least half the population.

P20

Yeah its the same deal

tails
    Free Member

giffgaff are offering the best iphone deal they use the o2 and tesco network. Go have a look on money saving expert to confirm this.

jools182
    Free Member

P20, who’s that deal with?

P20

I used to be on O2, there’s no signal within about a 3mile radius of the house. Hence it has to be orange or t-mobile. I think Tesco use O2 too

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘iPhone 4s deals ~ Can this be beaten?’ is closed to new replies.