• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by womp.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • ipad screen repair
  • cranberry
    Free Member

So, my mum’s ipad has a little disagreement with a stone fireplace and needs to get repaired- the screen and possibly the rear panel.

It will not be a DIY job – I am out of the country and my mum isn’t technically minded.

Looking at the Apple site they will replace the screen for £200 – is there another solution where I can get a good job for less money ?

bruneep

wysiwyg is yer man

wysiwyg
    Free Member

not on the ball this week…

womp
    Free Member

Ohhhh me too, my daughter just bit her iPad in a rage and smashed the screen

iolo
    Free Member

womp – Member

If I would you I’d spend money on therapy for her before iPad screen repairs.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Bit! Nasty!

If anyone wants one doing drop me a mail fixerofphones@gmail.com

womp
    Free Member

womp – Member
    If I would you I’d spend money on therapy for her before iPad screen repairs.

I dont think therapy will help she’s only 3 and ‘the rage’ is an incurable hereditary condition passed down from her mother (although it was a surprise that it’s manifested so soon, my wife’s condition lay dormant for many years, the symptoms only started after we got married)

Wysiwyg – will drop you an email shortly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ipad screen repair’ is closed to new replies.