Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • IOW MTB Centre – FPV
  • bentandbroken

This is close to my Inlaws so hopefully I can ride some of it soon as they have done a lot of work over the last winter…

Nice short film
    Direct Link to Youtube – IOW MTB Centre URL

Share link from Youtube IOW MTB Centre Share Link

PS – No idea if either of these links are going to work as people seem to have an issue with this stuff….

ampthill

Nice drone work on the first trail. I usually dislike drone stuff on principle

ajantom

Looks ok, annoyingly I’m staying near there in August, but only Mon to Fri, and it’s weekend only according to their site.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bentandbroken

@ajantom – I would get in touch nearer the time. The whole facility is being developed and they are very enthusiastic so will tell you if there are changes. One thing to note that they cant control, the land is shared with official ‘shooting land’ so sometimes they are shut for shooting.

However, you can pedal along the ridge to Brighton forest which has some good singletrack stuff (look up “bagdad” and “Ho Chi Min Trail” on Strava)

DezB
    Free Member

Woo, can see me and the boy going across the Solent for a trip there. Nice one, thanks for posting that 😀 Loads of great natural stuff over there too, so could make a few days of it easily.

john_l
    Free Member

However, you can pedal along the ridge to Brighton forest

Brighstone :o)

bentandbroken

@John_l – Damn Autocorrect! :-/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘IOW MTB Centre – FPV’ is closed to new replies.