Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • IOve had five Magners and a mate wants to ride tommoro,
  • GaVgAs
    Free Member

what time should we arrange to meet?..

ton

have 5 more and meet at 9…………… 😉

scaredypants

have 5 more and meet at 9

Yeah – night rides are great !

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

10 units, your body clears a unit an hour – how long since you started drinking?

are yo talking about driving or riding being the issue?

Gary_C

Eh ? You were debating whether or not to have a 4th Magners not that long ago…

😀

skink2020

9 pints of best after the waverly darts tournament(housty won) riding at 10. nae chance frankly.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Wot TJ said. Assuming you have had 5 pints/10 units over 2.5 hours, you are under the influence of 7.5 units. So if you stop now (and hydrate) you should be clean after 7.5 to 8 hours sleep by my reckoning.

You will still feel dreadful until lunchtime after drinking that pish.

dabble
    Free Member

Getting pissed up and making plans to go riding the next day is grand. me n my mate went out to town one night n in the club at 2am arranged to meet at 10am that morning to go for a ride. didnt happen.

DT78
    Free Member

Just go for a ride, you’ll be fine

brakes
    Free Member

just make sure you’re still drunk by the time you’ve started riding, so earlier the better

bwaarp
    Free Member

Depends how good his liver is at this.

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t care what happens just promise me you won’t drink that vile brew again..

GaVgAs
    Free Member

lol, I managed to surface at 9am with no hangover and had a brilliant wobble around the North lakes..anyone like the pear.. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘IOve had five Magners and a mate wants to ride tommoro,’ is closed to new replies.