Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Invisiframe fitters, west midlands.
  • witty.name
    Free Member

Been looking on the invisiframe website at localish fitters but wondering if anyone has any personal reccomendations to offer before i start ringing people. Ive got a new steel hardtail i would like doing professionally rather than by my ham fisted self. Somewhere within an hours drive of Cannock would be ideal. Many thanks.

chakaping
    Free Member

Invisiframe are based in Shrewsbury, isn’t that close enough?

witty.name
    Free Member

Ah, can i deal with them direct then? Assumed i would need to go through their dealers. As i say, havent contacted anyone yet, just looking for recommendations.

chakaping
    Free Member

They did mine at their HQ, email them to ask.

mindmap3
    Free Member

It’s not actually hard to fit. I’ve done three frames now.

Read the instructions and take your time.

martinhutch

Didn’t cost much more to get it fitted at Invisiframe than it was to order a kit.

Lee at info@invisiframe.co.uk

witty.name
    Free Member

Ok thanks all. I will get in touch with Lee.

andywoodall
    Free Member

Yep, always take mine direct to him in Shrewsbury (I live there, so not difficult!). Just be aware he is a busy busy chap, but hes clear and up front so you know where you are.

If not there, then Bache Bros Cycles in Lye (near Stourbridge) are good.

drovercycles
    Free Member

As others have said, it’s not that difficult to do if you are careful and take your time. Also if you do it in the described way, you can keep doing it until you get it right so not much to do wrong.

Otherwise Invisiframe will sort you out, and don’t charge a lot for the service.

If for some reason that doesn’t work out, we’d be happy to help you. We’re a bit over an hour away and further away that Shrewsbury (based in Hay on Wye).

pictonroad

It’s boring and it takes ages, I would highly recommend getting the experts to do it if you can.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Two Wheels in Stourbridge fit it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Invisiframe fitters, west midlands.’ is closed to new replies.