Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Inverted X-Fusion
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

thepodge
    Free Member

I love USD forks just because I like things that are a bit different but looking at my current forks, all the dirt, scratches and chips are in the lower third so I’d be wanting some kind of guard at least on them

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

They are just proto’s, so guess they will have some kind of guard for production.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Think x-fusion hired Paul Turner (Rock Shox and Maverick founder) so maybe he’s carrying on the Maverick usd fork development with a decent budget now. Should be interesting if the flex can be addressed.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

The single piece crown/steerer design has apparently increased stiffness by about 35% (I seem to remember) over a standard design or has allowed lighter weight for the same stiffness.

toons
    Free Member

ChunkyMTB where did you find that photo?

timmys

I’d hazard a guess that the bike has something to do with Brian Lopes given that he’s involved in X-Fusion development and that they are on a Mojo (+ he always seems to have a bottle mounted there).

EDIT: Mind you seems a bit odd that that appears to be a Fox shock it’s paired with.

thepodge
    Free Member

Strangely forward seat position on that too

Someone running a size up frame perhaps?

shaley
    Free Member

Is it not one of these shocks – Link

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It’s the fork, not the shock…

shaley
    Free Member

Yes, but there was a comment about it being a fox shock, which would be weird if the bike had prototype forks on it.

Militant_biker

My Bionicon comes with X-Fusion inverted forks (with extra Bionicon bits). Seem to work pretty well – massively chunky legs and sliders and a 36mm axle keeps them stiff 🙂

timmys

Is it not one of these shocks – Link

Ah, that would explain it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Inverted X-Fusion’ is closed to new replies.