Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Intrusive pop ups again on this site?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Last 2 times I’ve come on here on my mobile I quickly get a pop up that won’t go away, some Aldi spin to win thing, dear user you’ve won page and I have to shut down the Internet to get rid of it, anyone else getting this? And how do I get rid or stop this?

onehundredthidiot

Yep me too. Great innit.
    P for peace and change everything, phone, device, server, os, search engine.

slackalice
    Free Member

They are annoying, in the end I let go of my ‘why reward bad behaviour by paying for it to go away’ approach and for the amount I use the forum alone, the pence per day cost of a P is money well spent. What price sanity?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    martinhutch

I just don’t use it much on mobile much any more. Between the pop-ups, ‘we value your privacy’, getting logged out and having to count to ten before trying to click anything as the text jumps about, it’s not a great user experience.

orangespyderman

Between the pop-ups, ‘we value your privacy’, getting logged out and having to count to ten before trying to click anything as the text jumps about, and incessant threads about the adverts it’s not a great user experience

FTFY. IMNSHO if it’s that bad either buy a P or stop coming here. Endless threads about them won’t make a difference, or at least they haven’t yet…

zzjabzz
    Free Member

Just use Brave Browser on your mobile. Problem solved.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Intrusive pop ups again on this site?’ is closed to new replies.