Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Into the Rift Film
  • Premier Icon dan2406
    Subscriber

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/e5k5ayE9iqU&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ok not sure if i have linked this right (and if its been posted before) but a really good film IMO.
    Not sure i have the stamina to sign on but a worthwhile trip maybe (over 7 days) Anyone done it?

Premier Icon Blackflag
    Subscriber

Ohh ta. Will watch that later. I did an MTB trip many years ago to the atlas mountains with Exodus. It was amazing.

qwerty

👍

velocipede

Look forward to watching that later on today – thanks!

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

👍

butcher

Not sure i have the stamina to sign on but a worthwhile trip maybe (over 7 days)

Even 7 days would be a huge effort. The top 10 were still rolling in around the 6 day mark, and dozens after that, all looking completely ruined. Those at the front of these races are just machines.

Premier Icon StuF
    Subscriber

Thanks for that. Makes me want to cycle there, looks amazing!

Not sure I’d want to race that though

Premier Icon johnnystorm
    Subscriber

I appear briefly at the start (Out of focus and behind someone else talking!)

It is/was *really* hard and certainly something I enjoyed more once I’d finished! 😉

If you’re thinking of doing it then February is a great time to go, the weather was excellent.

Bike-wise, take an XC hardtail. Sure, you can do it on a gravel bike but you’ll be quicker on a 29er!

My write up:

PEdALED Atlas Mountain Race 2020

Premier Icon nickc
    Subscriber

Study in how to make an interesting project look dull and a bit Hipster.

They appeared to  walk the only interesting downhill bit…

that seems to be a thing with bike films. Recently watched for the Love Of Mud about CX and the pace, music and structure made it feel like an obituary not a celebration. Nine Mountains which was shared on Cycling Tips is also spectacularly awful (the project fails on it’s own terms by about the 2nd mountain…)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.