Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Interview: Emily Horridge on Winning DH Masters World Champs
  • identitizombie

Masters World Champs went down in Pra Loup, France last weekend. With a few Brits taking home the titles, we decided to catch up with Emily Horridge. …

By identitizombie

Get the full story on our front page at:

Interview: Emily Horridge on Winning DH Masters World Champs

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

matt_outandabout

I really enjoyed that video. I’ve subscribed.
    Congratulations on the win!

oldfart

Last time i spoke to Emily she was working on the reception at a solicitors in Glastonbury 👍She lived next door to my in laws.

andrewh
    Free Member

Last time I spoke to her was in a youth hostel in Glen Nevis.
    I’ve met a famous person😁

oldfart

andrewh
    Yep seems like i broke Rule No 1🙄
    Not my intention what i meant was hadnt heard of her for years since i delivered the post to the solicitors where she worked
    Oh never mind IGMC 😕😕😕😕

andrewh
    Free Member

Sorry, wasn’t getting at you at all @Oldfart,just wondering how often we all bump into people who then go on to achieve something special, the biking world is still quite small, everyone knows everyone almost. Must be a good few more on here who have come across her at some point.
    I don’t think rule 1 was broken at all

oldfart

andrewh 😬😬😬😬
    As you say the MTB ” scene” is relatively small in the scheme of things, i got my mate into it a few years ago. Hes often saying to me ” Is there anyone you dont know or who knows you!” 😁😁😁😁
    Big fish small pond comes to mind 😬

spoonmeister

Another one here that’s met Emily. She guided our group in Les Arcs in 2012 and I fully agree with the ” an all-around lovely human and has some pretty nifty skills on a mountain bike ” line in the article!

Ambrose

Our dogs were from the same litter. True story.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Interview: Emily Horridge on Winning DH Masters World Champs’ is closed to new replies.