Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Internet dating dilemma
  • djglover
    Free Member

Perhaps previous experience should tell your friend that it aint all about looks!

hora
    Free Member

Or E) Kicked her backdoors in SAS-style?

aleigh
    Free Member

Any adult who thinks s/he has any say on what someone else does after only knowing them a month has serious issues IMO

I agree although there must be something wrong as we never usually agree on most things M_F 😯 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Or E) Kicked her backdoors in SAS-style?

See? The tags were correct! `

hora
    Free Member

I was trying to resist mentioning it 8)

mboy
    Free Member

Grass is always greener on the other side.

IMO, you won’t look twice at another girl if you’ve really found the one you want to be with. That said, if you don’t know that yet, then perhaps it’s worth a meet with the 2nd girl?

The way I see it is that whilst looks are important (well IMO you have to fancy a girl rotten before you pluck up the courage to ask her out/buy her a drink or whatever), they are essentially the foot in the door to a relationship, just as a good CV is to getting a new job. The CV could be full of great things about you, but if it’s laid out badly, or looks crap, it gets chucked in the bin. The 2nd girl may of course just be a total dud in the personality department too, I have spent many a night eyeing up a girl, working up the bollox to go and chat to her, then when I have done she has had about as much personality as a chair! Of course I have also been pleasantly surprised on a number of times too.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

as we never usually agree on most things M_F

Well there you go – it proves it ain’t personal 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

could you tape a picture of the new one to the old ones back as you go out for a bike ride?

aleigh
    Free Member

Well there you go – it proves it ain’t personal

lol I know! But how we were that time when we had a ‘domestic’ – I think we’ve ‘progessed’!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And we are still talking. We might even kiss and make up. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Shoulders mastiles_fanylion out of the way, clears throat and produces acoustic guitar.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, seegin as FoxyChick’s still playing hard to get, I shall have to trump Mastiles and Hora….

*Pulls up outside Aleigh’s*

There’s chilled Bollinger 2000 on ice waiting at the hotel, shall we go?

hora
    Free Member

Glances across at Cap’n, smiles wistfully to self. Takes a seat casually and starts to play…

coffeeking
    Free Member

There’s always one arse with a geeetaarrrrhhhh

hora
    Free Member

The only lad with a guitar that probably doesnt score with chicks is Justin Hawkins from the Darkness 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

I’d go for the Car and the Bolly Aleigh. That guitar boy looks like he’d keep wanting to use your curling tongs and exfoliating scrub.

coffeeking
    Free Member

It’s not fair. I could never co-ordinate two hands together when in conjunction with musical instruments.

Anyway, I say fill your boots until one decides to call it a relationship, then make a decision.

aleigh
    Free Member

And we are still talking. We might even kiss and make up

Indeed we might 😉

hora – you can dance and play a guitar…..I am impressed 😆

I’d go for the Car and the Bolly Aleigh. That guitar boy looks like he’d keep wanting to use your curling tongs and exfoliating scrub.

I only have hair irons thankfully! 😆

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Should I mention that I am pretty ok at guitar – have got a demo EP and everything.

It makes the ladies moist.

aleigh
    Free Member

Wow – you and hora should do a duet 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ahem……

😉

aleigh
    Free Member

Well CFH – what can I say 😳

coffeeking
    Free Member

It makes the ladies moist.

While the thought may be appealing, such declarations and choice of words is sure to counteract any positive outcome.

pk-ripper
    Free Member

maybe I should hold off on my new acoustic cover of “Run to the hills”…

mboy
    Free Member

aleigh – Member

Well CFH – what can I say [:oops:]

You’re shallow perhaps? 😉

aleigh
    Free Member

me shallow – never 😉

rOcKeTdOg

there are many varietys in the sweetshop, how do you know what your favourite is unless you taste them all?

get sucking man

coolhandluke
    Free Member

his new girlfriend is testing him!
    he should reply “thank you and hes flattered but is seeing someone he is very fond of currently and he’s very happy. if circumstances change due to unforseen circumstances he will contact her back…”

coffeeking
    Free Member

If his new missus is that untrusting and testing him at the 8 date stage I’d run a **** mile, BUNNY BOILER!

Hairychested
    Free Member

I met my now wife through the Internet. It happens sometime you know…

woodsman
    Free Member

It can work – I think.

I met someone on a dating site, we spent 18 months together, had a split a few weeks back and she’s back on a dating site – it’s f*cking killing me!

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Do the right thing dude and stay with girl 1.

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Internet dating dilemma’ is closed to new replies.