Viewing 37 posts - 161 through 197 (of 197 total)
  • Internerd Dating help
  • cinnamon_girl

BigDummy – in no way was my comment aimed at you. 😳 I may be gobby but am not nasty so apologies if I have caused offence.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Love is in the air – everywhere I look around…………………

BigDummy
    Free Member

No offence taken C-G. 🙂

[kicks Jeremy]

zokes
    Free Member

Get a room you three….

spacemonkey

I'd cut out the middleman and get on Gaydar if I were you.

I'd imagine you're more likely to find a man that likes being in the middle if you go all Gaydar 😀

cinnamon_girl

Jeez, this is going from bad to worse. 😯 I donned my Marigolds to clean out my filthy inbox, even had virtually an essay from some random saying he'd fallen in love with my photo.

I seem to be attracting the "wrong sort" and am wondering if it's because the photo wasn't actually of me. 😳

Now seem to have a considerably younger man wanting to hook up – what's a girl to do?

A very confused C_G

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I can see BD and CG working, actually…..

Go on, what's the worst that could happen?

😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

CG – is this just from on here or are you getting these proposals from elsewhere?

Photo not of you? Younger man? Go for it 🙂

cinnamon_girl

TJ – I would NEVER go out with anyone from on here. I intend to maintain my reputation!whatever it may be

I haven't lied about my age but the pic had a pretty good "come hither" expression. This will end in tears!

allthepies
    Free Member

>what's a girl to do?

Be honest rather than using pictures of other people ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I would NEVER go out with anyone from on here.

*The sound of a heart breaking….*

😉

cinnamon_girl

Well, I did post pics of me riding in mud but I guess there could be a connection between that and the Dita pic. 😳

Cap'n – you're just talk … or terrified of me!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

cinnamon_girl

Don't think this young man rides either!

I really can't be doing with all this, have had to crack open some wine and it's disappearing rather rapidly!

cinnamon_girl

Latest update – drinkies arranged for next week. I better not talk about riding bikes. 🙄

duckman

That was quick.

Post 57 mins ago,Can't be bothered.

Post 48 mins ago,drinks next week!

Did BD force your hand? 😀

cinnamon_girl

I'm a woman therefore I change my mind. 🙂

Please … I value my reputation on here … so a young non-rider could be interesting 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Don't think this young man rides

Surely all young men ride?

cinnamon_girl

I have a feeling that this was not one of my better ideas. 🙄

He really is far too young …

cinnamon_girl

SouthernYeti – yes, he probably has a bmx!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

hmmmm if that's the only riding he does then he really is young!

You go girl though, if it was a bloke getting a date with a younger women the forum would literally be frothing for pictures.

cinnamon_girl

When I say young, I mean young for me as it were. I'm still having my mid-life crisis. 🙄

BigDummy
    Free Member

Meanwhile, I have:

"i moder woman in this planet
    looking for an stable relashion with an intelligent man"

I've a suspicion it'd actually be easier to sit in a bar, with a beer, smiling at people. Lunatics. 🙂

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I've a suspicion it'd actually be easier to sit in a bar, with a beer, smiling at people.

At 1 a.m. ?

Bound to attract the right sort.

TandemJeremy – Member
    Go on – we need a bit of romance on the forum.

Some of us have already found it. 😉

iDave
    Free Member

C_G, do you think this 'younger man' is expecting to meet someone other than a mid-life crisis woman who doesn't look like her photo? trade descriptions act anyone? do you think he just might be a bit pissed off? or is it a wind up? haven't read any other pages of the thread, so I might have missed nothing.

lowey

I think there are lots of divorced blokes about, who have naff all but a Ford Mondeo, a rented flat and a few bad habits to their name. The divorced women tend to have a house and sorted themselves out through necessity.

More likely that with the current legal system, the woman has utterly fleeced the bloke for everything he has.

duckman

Point of order CG; This is BD's thread.Should he not get first call on any dates that are arranged on it? I mean you didn't even put "Hijack" or "If Bd is not interested, I would be" sheessh….manners

cinnamon_girl

😆 at this thread.

BD – yes, it seems as though folk are unable to read or write. I specify age range, height range, build size and, what do I get, chancers. 🙄

iDave – OK, I'll come clean about the pic. It was me, looking pretty foxy even if I say so myself! Perhaps he's after a Mrs Robinson scenario but I'm sure you STW guys will have some ideas for his reasons. 😉

lowey – that's a pretty cynical way of thinking.

duckman – sorry. 😳

BigDummy
    Free Member

It's an odd medium isn't it? If you meet people in person you'd not necessarily grasp that they were barely literate, or necessarily care if they'd got nice eyes and appeared to fancy you. On the internet they've got red eyes generally, and whether they can string a sentence together is about the only thing you've got to go on. 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

So when have you arranged to meet up with stable relashion moder woman? 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I told her I was not an intelligent man, and was not looking to meet moder woman from this planet, when there are moder women from so many other planets available. Picky? Moi? 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I reactivated my memebership because of this thread and have a date arranged.

My major concern now is that a lot of women who've contacted me look a hell of a lot older than their age suggests, so does this mean that the one I've arranged to meet has gone one lie further and just posted a picture of herself from 10 yrs ago too?

BigDummy
    Free Member

reactivated my memebership because of this thread and have a date arranged

Fast work indeed. I salute you. Does the famous suede jacket feature in your profile picture?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

<thinks what a good idea, wonders off to take a picture of himself in said suede jacket>

69er
    Free Member

BD, e mail me with a recent pic if you're wanting a date with a lovely, 30 something, MTBing lady. It's a genuine proposal, I'll pass your details on.

Cupid.

IanMunro
    Free Member

BD, email me a picture of yourself with a fish on your head holding a loaf in front, something like this –

I've someone who's interested. This is genuine proposal my friend.

Viewing 37 posts - 161 through 197 (of 197 total)

The topic ‘Internerd Dating help’ is closed to new replies.