Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 163 total)
  • International Men's Day – November 19th
  • wrecker
    Free Member

More bollocks from STW’s own International Man of Misery. Hooray.

Has he said anything particularly subjective here? I can’t find anything.

Anything that has links to the hateful red pill shite is an instant no from me.

I didn’t even know that existed. How the eff can international mens day allow itself to be associated with it?

binners

Guys….. we can make a difference here. We could all make an effort to increase the amount of wimminz committing suicide.

Maybe we could use the time we would usually spend discriminating against, and unfairly undermining oppressed white, middle class males more constructively

This could be a win/win! 🙂 a brave new world of gender equality!!!

jekkyl

there’s been two swears on this thread so far, one has been repeated 3 times. I’m at work so cannot attempt either of the swears again. Have the rules been changed for intl mens day?

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

choppersquad
    Free Member

I now need to buy a dog just so I can name it *****.

binners

Get two, and call the other one Cockwomble

tjagain

Guys – how about laying off geetee with the personal attacks? Its getting rather too close to bullying for my liking.

I disagree with him and his views on gender very strongly – but calling him names is not going to help one iota

fortunately most men are able to see thru the bullshit of “mens day”

binners

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Would you really want to celebrate anything with this lot…..?

They look like they’re on a Fruit of the Loom team building exercise….

I agree with the sentiment though, men risk getting forgotten about, and before we know it, women will be running the world.

I know it’s a few years old now, but I think there was alot of truth in this

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w[/video]

binners

[video]https://youtu.be/GcMd1F1acSo[/video]

jekkyl

I now need to buy a dog just so I can name it ‘****puffin’.

He said it again, he said it again.

teasel
    Free Member

^ 🙂

Good job Drac hasn’t seen the thread yet. Quite a few breaches of Da Rules so far.

Binners – do yourself a favour and stay away from threads in which Geetee is the OP or at least write something other than you do. You come across as a complete **** and a particularly nasty arsehole. It’s not funny to anyone with a modicum of respect for other folk.

binners

I suppose that all hinges on whether you think an individual, and their opinions, are worthy of any respect.

I’m quite a reasonable person. My derision, contempt and mockery are always well earned

Cheers for the advice though. Always gratefully received

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I for one am impressed by the new look bad boy Binners.
    I assume it is a result of his diet.

teasel
    Free Member

It’s unnecessary which you probably already know. If I was in the habit of using the report button I would but it’s not my style.

For the record I’m not defending the guy, just noting that you seem to make a beeline for him these days and you don’t come off well in those interactions.

Just to be clear…

km79
    Free Member

I got a ban for posting a pic congratulating someone for being a dick (fair enough, against the rules), but the abuse geetee1972 gets from the same few posters over and over is much worse yet seems to be perfectly acceptable to the mods.

I guess there are two lots of rules for this place, depending on whether or not you’re part of the right clique.

binners

I’ll take it the benchmark for respecting other posters is calling them a *****?

Duly noted

chakaping
    Free Member

Has he said anything particularly subjective here? I can’t find anything.

The bollocks is, as usual, his attempts to disguise his repulsive and twisted propaganda as some kind of worthy cause or “debate”.

He gets exactly the amount of respect he deserves on here and I’ll happily continue to point out his BS.

teasel
    Free Member

I’ll take it the benchmark for respecting other posters is calling them a *****?

Duly noted

See, there you go trying to twist things to suit yourself. Kerley was being deliberately obtuse and trying to twist a point to suit an agenda, it’s little wonder Geetee took the bait.

Liking the continual and unchecked use of that word BTW.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You come across as a complete **** and a particularly nasty arsehole. It’s not funny to anyone with a modicum of respect for other folk.

One cannot ,make an appeal for a modicum of repsect nor lecture folk on the rules after having described someone like that

If you think Binners is OTT , and its not without merit, you cannot be that unpleasant about him or you just look daft. It is like shouting stop **** swearing you **** you just did what you object to.

teasel
    Free Member

I wrote it’s how he’s coming across not what he actually is. A small but significant difference.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did you not notice the bit where i accepted that your argument had a point to it?

PS you are coming across as a total tit* – thank god I did not insult you one bit with that 🙄

* Its not what i think i still think you have a point re Binners but that argument is poor in the extreme as hopefully me doing what you did demonstrated. Dont insult folk whilst moaning about folk insulting folk it just makes you look daft

binners

To be fair, I am a bit of a ****! 😀

teasel
    Free Member

Will anyone who challenges you be part of a clique and did you not notice the bit where i accepted that your argument had a point to it?

No, that’s just absurd. I frequently disagree with folk on this forum and don’t view them as part of a clique or in-crowd.

Anyway, I just edited the clique bit but you already posted.

I was wrong but there is some substance to the whole clique thing that a few folk keep referring to.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Editted out also and yes there is and indeed bullying here

I have to remind myself of kaesae when these threads start but i do find MRA and some of the groups that poster links to as deeply offensive [ and i have taken the piss myself here so I shall also apologise]

Attacking him to this level [ the OP not binners] is not helping IMHO

teasel
    Free Member

Heh

I’ll just leave the last post as unedited so as not to confuse other folk.

You’re cool, Junkyard. I’m not looking for a scrap with anyone…

🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Me neither and I agree with your broad point

ransos
    Free Member

The bollocks is, as usual, his attempts to disguise his repulsive and twisted propaganda as some kind of worthy cause or “debate”

Quite. Moaning about a bit of swearing is a triviality by comparison.

wrecker
    Free Member

The bollocks is, as usual, his attempts to disguise his repulsive and twisted propaganda as some kind of worthy cause or “debate”.

He gets exactly the amount of respect he deserves on here and I’ll happily continue to point out his BS.
    You gotta play the ball not the man though? He’s posted that it’s international mens day, nothing wrong with that. He’s pointed out that 85% of people who commit suicide are men, that’s a stat which is concerning to the point that it’s broadly acknowledged to be a problem. And people just make obtuse (and stupid) points about having more female suicides.
    I’m not clued up about geetee and his propaganda, but he’s not done much wrong on this thread (wankpuffin notwithstanding)

wwaswas

I’m well impressed with the way that km79 has seen the ban hammer line and sailed so far across it that is over the horizon.

piemonster

I have to admit, the little video did make me laugh

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Just came here to confirm that yes, it’s the same forum users all over a “sexism” thread! ?

Yawnsy

boriselbrus
    Free Member

I’m well impressed with the way that km79 has seen the ban hammer line and sailed so far across it that is over the horizon.

Is that the horizon on a flat earth or a spherical earth?

ransos
    Free Member

You gotta play the ball not the man though

I disagree. This isn’t year zero, where we ignore someone’s entire posting history.

wrecker
    Free Member

You’re perfectly free to do what you like, but shouting down everything someone says regardless of if it’s objectionable or not because you don’t like them isn’t right IMHO.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Had enough of this thread off to top my coffee up…..

teasel
    Free Member

***WARNING – really boring post***

Junkyard » PS you are coming across as a total tit* – thank god I did not insult you one bit with that

* Its not what i think i still think you have a point re Binners but that argument is poor in the extreme as hopefully me doing what you did demonstrated. Dont insult folk whilst moaning about folk insulting folk it just makes you look daft

Don’t know how but I missed that.

I don’t feel insulted by the first bit TBH, it’s just your opinion.

If i’d have written…

Binners – You’re a complete **** and a nasty arsehole etc.

…then I’d have made myself look daft, as you put it. But I didn’t. I wrote…

Binners – You come across as a complete **** and a particularly nasty arsehole.

Very different, as I attempted to explain earlier. I guess if I address you in the same manner as the second example then you’d probably feel insulted. I don’t and probably wouldn’t unless it came from more than one person (that isn’t of the same clique as the original critic, obviously :wink:) but then I’m confident in what I’m trying to express and feel capable of getting across my point without misunderstanding, though I’d be inclined to re-read my post if I thought a lot of folk thought I was being or coming across as a dick or something. If you feel I was trying to insult Binners then that’s probably more to do with you than it is me.

No need to labour this point any more than this, just missed the above quoted post and trying to make myself clear and avoid the accusation that I’m a hypocrite. I’m sure I’m quite capable of being that but not in this instance.

binners

You know when you hear those boorish UKIP voting nobheads, sat at the bar in your local start a sentence with “I’m Not a racist, but……”

Well replace the word ‘racist’ with ‘misogynistic and sexist’ ( as well as many others I can think of) and that’s where we are.

So there you go. Defend him if you like. Seems quite the fashion nowadays to flirt with opinions Jim Davidson would be proud of. Welcome back to 1978

If you’ve got an issue with me having an issue with that issue…

BigDummy
    Free Member

It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions

This sort of thing, right?

[img]https://parlorofhorror.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/frank-frazetta-pic-1-cavemen.jpg?w=584[/img]

teasel
    Free Member

You know when you hear those boorish UKIP voting nobheads, sat at the bar in your local start a sentence with “I’m Not a racist, but……”

Well replace the word ‘racist’ with ‘misogynistic and sexist’ ( as well as many others I can think of) and that’s where we are.

So there you go. Defend him if you like. Seems quite the fashion nowadays to flirt with opinions Jim Davidson would be proud of. Welcome back to 1978

If you’ve got an issue with me having an issue with that issue…

You’re not the victim, Binners. No need for more theatrics.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 163 total)

The topic ‘International Men's Day – November 19th’ is closed to new replies.