Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 163 total)
  • International Men's Day – November 19th
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

I didn’t know but since it’s happening I am, naturally, compelled to tell you about it and provide you with the link:

International Men’s Day

brakes
    Free Member

why isn’t this during the week when I can laud it over my predominantly female colleagues?

when is international make up another international day day?

bigblackshed

What if you are not an International Man?

legend
    Free Member

Is this just another name for Steak & Blowjob day?

geetee1972
    Free Member

Is this just another name for Steak & Blowjob day?

No it’s another name for men are 85% of suicides days (among other things).

footflaps
    legend
    Free Member

Sounds rubbish then

gonefishin
    Free Member

Well that link says pretty much everything I expected; sadly.

Anything that has links to the hateful red pill shite is an instant no from me.

DezB
    Free Member

I clicked play on the red pill vid and a bloke with a really red face appeared.

kerley
    Free Member

It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions, ……….. while highlighting the discrimination against them

Won’t be a long list of highlighted things then

alexpalacefan
    jam-bo

you fell in the trap.

16 pages, 3 flounces and a ban.

kerley
    Free Member

you fell in the trap.

I know, I fancied a repeat of a thread which only died a few days ago. Get all those downtrodden unfairly treated white men in a huff.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I wonder how people with this mindset make it through a day. Chatterers, I bet they’re chatterers. Circle jerks and chattering; egos and emptiness.

Cougar

I clicked play on the red pill vid and a bloke with a really red face appeared.

It’s World Toilet Day as well.

Was he looking flushed?

geetee1972
    Free Member

How about 85% of all suicides are men?

Does that suggest that perhaps there is a problem we ought to be talking about?

dissonance

Well that link says pretty much everything I expected; sadly.

It is a problem. There are some proper issues to address but unfortunately the nutters seem to have taken it over and hence everyone sensible will take one step backwards and avoid it.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Don’t we already have a day for that? World Suicide Prevention Day
    https://iasp.info/wspd2017/

kerley
    Free Member

You presumably want it to be 50/50. Does that make anything better ?
    If you want to discuss suicide then fine but what ratio are you aiming for as 85/15 is clearly not working for you?

geetee1972
    Free Member

You presumably want it to be 50/50. Does that make anything better ?

You’re such a *****!

gonefishin
    Free Member

It certainly is something worthy of discussion but don’t try and link it to crap that men are discriminated against because we’re not. We have mental health issues yes, I know I’ve had mine, but whining about discrimination doesn’t actually help solve the problem, asking for help does and that help is not denied to men on the basis of their gender.

kerley
    Free Member

You’re such a *****!

Thanks, notice you you haven’t answered though. The fact you are pointing out that it is 85% presumably means you think it should be closer to equal so we have just as many female suicides as men.

Why not just try and lower all suicides, even if the ratio remains at 85% ?

piemonster

Why not just try and lower all suicides, even if the ratio remains at 85% ?

Genuine guess here. But surely you’d want to allocate a proportional effort to address the issue?

Surely something you already see with certain cancers that disproportionately affect women?

kerley
    Free Member

Genuine guess here. But surely you’d want to allocate a proportional effort to address the issue?

Surely something you already see with certain cancers that disproportionately affect women?

Thanks, makes sense and better than just calling me a wankpuffin !

Be good to see the data to see if proportional effort would be the approach

tjagain

Linking that crap to Movember is well out of order

binners

This is all irrelevant. Unless it’s national pie/sausagebeer//red wine week, as a bloke I truly couldn’t GAF

That’s the way we should mark this momentous day! By questioning why it isn’t about pies, beer, sausages, red wine and possibly sheds or copies of Razzle in hedges!

gobuchul
    Free Member

So why aren’t all these neurotic women, who worry about nothing, topping themselves?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Isn’t everyday other than 8th March mens day?

binners

Because they’re too agreeable for that nonsense!

They’ve overcome their issues, and in their ecstatic new gender-related empowerment and freedom, have gone and done a photo shoot for all those copies of Razzle that are now being distributed around the nations hedges. Then they’re going to go and grope some poor unsuspecting middle-aged, middle class white blokes on the train home

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

GrahamS

Woo hoo! Winning! Take that feminazis.

bikebouy
    Free Member

geetee1972 – Member

Why talk about it, we’re men and we know better than open our mouths.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

You idiot geetee. You should be embarrassed to be a man and acknowledge your privilege as opposed to ever thinking about problems men face.

If you do ever hear a woman talking about the wage gap myth then do follow Kerley’s advice and ask if men taking a pay cut would help them out.

jambalaya
    Free Member

How about 85% of all suicides are men

Mens mental health and suicide is a serious issue @geetee, I support you in raising that. However, the suicide stat is impacted by the fact men are offen more determined and violent in their approach to suicide and are thus more “successful”

Anyway I’ll be celebrating International Mens Day on the basis I can get a pass from the wife 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

. It is an occasion for men to celebrate their achievements and contributions, in particular their contributions to community, family, marriage, and child care while highlighting the discrimination against them

More of the same shite from the usual sources supported by STW oppressed

I wish your wife would oppress you by changing the wifi password 😉

GrahamS

Can’t touch this poster:

binners

Unite and stand up brothers!!!! Throw off your oppressed chains!!!!

I’m dusting off my Supermario outfit! Who are you going as?

GrahamS

Awwh I’m gutted that PaedoRobin has already been taken 😆

binners

If MC Hammer’s in, then so am I!

Junkyard
    Free Member

there is only one hammer I want to see in use here

chakaping
    Free Member

More bollocks from STW’s own International Man of Misery. Hooray.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 163 total)

The topic ‘International Men's Day – November 19th’ is closed to new replies.