Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Interesting/fun table cloths (sorry!)
  • benp1

This is random, and probably quite sad, but I’m struggling to find another table cloth for the kitchen table.

We already have a world map, which is excellent with the kids. Regularly use it to play games (what’s the capital, what country is next to, name a country in north africa etc), but I’d like a bit of variety

Needs to be wipe clean, I have three kids and it’s always getting stuff spilt on it. The company that makes this one has gone bust so can’t look at their other offerings

Table is 1.8m x 1m. Looking for stuff like map of the UK, solar system, historical timelines, wheres wally etc. The only stuff I’ve found isn’t particularly good.

Any recommendations or input?

creakingdoor
    Free Member

How about a Periodic Table, err, tablecloth?
    I found some online but they’re on Amazon, and I don’t want to stir up the wrath of STW by appearing to condone shopping with the tax-dodging localshop-closing behemoth…
    I’m sure there are some ‘fun’ quizzes online for all age groups to discover the wonder of the Table of Elements.
    All hail The Table…

I’ll get my coat!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Need to get the STW lockdown tea towel printed on some of that table cloth material.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member
    benp1

Already have a A0 size, custom OS map of my local area in my office

Periodic table is good, although maybe a little old for them (oldest is 9, youngest is 16 months)

I’m good with amazon personally

perchypanther
    Free Member

Times tables.

They don’t really properly teach them to kids anymore and, as a result, their mental arithmetic is, in the main, appalling.

We had a big times table chart for years in the room where we eat.

Get a toughened glass or acrylic table topper and put whatever posters take your fancy underneath it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Interesting/fun table cloths (sorry!)’ is closed to new replies.